Eleven

Attraction

"I'm done!" Jihoon excitedly shouts, hand stretching up over his head, holding a piece of paper. He was so proud of his doodles and the question attached along with it. It's definitely a kids drawing since it's messy and kind of funny at how it looks like but it'll do.

"Me too!"

"Same here!"

Jinyoung and Daehwi shows off their own sets of paper to Jihoon, almost the same but slightly different in the way they doodles them and using multiple color crayons.

"Daddy won't stand a chance or can't he ignore this once we show it to him." smirk Jinyoung, satisfied with his own masterpiece

"Of course. He won't know what is waiting for him."

Jihoon bit his lip, jealous of the way the twins drawings because it's look better his. Plus, they make two different sort of questions despite of them agreeing to go with the same questions and answers, but only at the last minutes when they were about to start, Jinyoung decided to make a little changes. Saying that they both need to make it a bit different so that their father won't noticed that it's a love letters, although the questions and answers does indicating it is a love letter.

He glance down at his own, pouting at the paper. Daehwi is the first to notice so he scooted a little closer to Jihoon.

"Hoonie, yours are good. Don't go worrying over those sorts of thing."

Then Jinyoung continue also scooting closer, "Yeah, just give it to your Daddy and tomorrow we'll exchange them."

"And you will give ours to your Daddy while we give yours to our Daddy. It's a win-win..."

Daehwi paused, he tilted his head. "What is win-win anyway?"

Both Jinyoung and Jihoon just shrugs their shoulder. "Dunno, but it sounded right." said Jihoon.

Daehwi nods his head and continue with admiring his paper. They all exchange their questions and trying to see the difference. The first set of question is asking for his or her name, they just need to write their name down in the blank space.

Then it follow with how old they are, also just need to fill in the blank.

"That's sounds about right, right? Appa should write his name and how old is he."

"Yes, it's better that way. Hmm what's next on your question." they keep on comparing with each other. Going on one by one of the questions. It was multiple choice answer with doodles on it.

~

(A/N: Here how it looks like. I'm just gonna write it down since I don't have a sample of my own drawings or whatever. It's almost the same as how it looks like from Chapter 4, but this is my version of it :D)

 

Hi, my name is _______ and I am _______ years old. I live in _______ a) Incheon b) Seoul c) Busan d) Gangnam and am currently working as _______ a) an actor

b) a firefighter c) a model d) a doctor. I would like to be your _______ a) friends b) boy/girlfriend c) acquaintance d) someone special. Then maybe we could go out

and have  or _______ a) dinner/lunch/breakfast b) watch movies c) go for a walk in the park d) hang out at the cafe e) all of the above together. And then maybe we

could _______ a) cuddles b) hug or kiss c) hold hands d) all of the above someday, I would like that to happen. And later let's go and _______ a) go out on a date b)

get married c) be boy/girlfriend d) have kids together. I hope that you will give your answers truthfully and genuinely. All you have to do is just say YES or NO. Thank

you. Your's truly _________ :3

 

(A/N: This is how it roughly looks like. Lol, it's kind of lame but I think it's pretty creative and cute. Ohh, and it's doodly and sketchy, very colorful and bright xDD This is just a rough example.)

~

"Ahh, wait what does it mean by 'Your's truly?' Who should write their name there? My Appa or your Appa?" Jihoon asked, confused when he read the last part of the questions.

Daehwi read through before he clap his hand. "Ahh, it will be your Daddy. The first question should be from out Daddy since this is for basically for your Daddy." both Daehwi and Jinyoung gave Jihoon their questions and took Jihoon's from him, "And yours will be for our Daddy."

"Are you sure? It's kind of confusing. Should we just exchange them later because if I bring two of the same looking questions back to my Appa, he will probably get suspicious. Don't you think so? Plus, Appa know my hand writing." Jihoon tried to reason.

Jinyoung wanted to retorts back but he paused to think it through. Jihoon is right in so many ways, because honestly Jihoon's father only have one son and it will be weird to see him suddenly bring back two sort of papers with questions asking about almost the same thing with only a little different in some of the questions and the way they write and draw them. They couldn't risk being expose so Jinyoung have to agree with Jihoon.

"I think you're right. You are the only child while we are twins. Daddy will surely know something is not right if we both brings back only one piece of paper when instead it should be two, one from me and one from Hwi."

Daehwi nods in agreement, also thinking that it's sound just about right.

"Then let's not put the 'Your's truly' part." Daehwi said, reaching for another piece of paper to starts drawing again but Jinyoung stops him.

"No need, just leave it there."

Jihoon nods, "Yes, let's just go with what we already have. Besides, we don't any more extra time to starts doodling again because schools is almost over." the brown haired boy pointed out his finger at the clock. They need to leave school soon.

"Ohh, you're right. Wait, Jinjin do you know who is Daddy sending to take us home today?"

Jinyoung blinked at his twin, shaking his head. "I don't know. Daddy didn't say but he did said he will ask someone to come."

Both boys think through the name of their father's friends. It will be either Uncle Minhyun, Jonghyun, Minki, Sungwoon, Taehyun or Jihoon's scary uncle but their Daddy's friend, Dongho.

~

"Uncle Minmin!!" both boys calls out when they saw a tall raven haired man standing by the gate, smiling widely at the two boys. He crouched down to welcome them into his arm, and without further notice they just flew into the man’s arm.

”Hi ya kiddos. How was school? Sorry that I haven’t been coming around to play with you boys. Uncle is busy.”

Jinyoung and Daehwi just shaking their head to the man. 

“No need to apologize, Uncle Minmin.”

”Will Daddy come home today?”

Minhyun’s smiles faded at Daehwi’s sudden question, and watched how the boy darted his eyes around and Jinyoung follow suit as well, doing the same thing Daehwi did. The older ruffles their head earning him a sulky, puffy cheeks. So cute.

”He will. I have my spies there to make sure he will go home even though he’s stubbornly protest not to. I’ll tell Uncle Linlin and Uncle Kiki to drag him out if they have to.” He smiled warmly with the promise he made which lighten up the two boys faces with a smile. Minhyun is gonna make sure that Seongwoo will come home to his sons no matter what.

”That’s great! Can’t wait to show him our new school work.”

”Yes! Daddy have to see them tonight, no matter what!”

Minhyun raised his brow in a questioning way equally to curiosity.

”Well, then we have to make sure he did then. Come, let’s go buy something for you two. Do you boys wany anything sweets?”

They vigorously nods their head. Sweets is a heavenly word to them. Minhyun could only chuckles.

”Alright, we’ll stop by the candy shop and then go groceries shopping too and later make dinner for your Daddy, yes?”

”Okay!!”

They reached Minhyun’s both hand and starts skipping towards the car with Minhyun chuckling all the time. He could hear some whispers coming from the others who have been talking about him and also Seongwoo. 

‘Oh my god! It’s Hwang Minhyun, Ong Seongwoo’s bestfriend and partner in photoshoots!”

'Ommo! He is so handsome in real life and this is the first time I’ve seen him for real.’

’No wonder the duo are called as Visual Dynamic Duo because of how defined and handsome they are!’

’Not go mentioned best of friends since childhood who working together in the same company and not as rivals!’

They keep on going, amazed by how they workship him and Seongwoo and complimenting how they both look godly handsome in real life. Minhyun feels proud of himself but bits down the thought, because he’s not like that, but genuinely accept all the compliments he received so far. Wonder how they would act if Guanlin shows up to pick the boys up someday. They will surely respond in the same way they did right now.

~

”Appa!” Jihoon yells out to Daniel and dashed up for Daniel to him, before the older could even open his arm properly to catch the boy, making Jihoon head butting his chin at the process. 

“Mianhae appa.” He grin at his Appa, as he helped in easing up the pain at Daniel’s chin which make him smiles softly.

”That’s okay, Hoonie. How are you? Have been a good boy like you promised me this morning?”

”Yes! I was a good boy through out the day!”

Daniel leaned down to nuzzle his nose and Jihoon’s at the cuteness. Making the younger giggles.

”That’s very good. Shall we go home then? What do you want to eat?”

”Anything is fine, Appa! But can I have a cake today?”

”Sure~ you’ve been a good boy right? So let’s reward you something sweet then. So cake it is!”

”Yeay!!” Jihoon bounced in Daniel’s arm, as they walked their way back to Daniel’s car. The letter will be presented later at home as Jihoon think.

They both stop to look at a tall man holding hands with Jinyoung and Daehwi, Ong Seongwoo’s twin sons. Daniel could easily recognize that the man is Hwang Minhyun because he’d had seen his recent CF going through the hospital TV about few days ago. He also know that he is friends with his hyung, Dongho and yes Seongwoo too.

’Guess I miss my luck to have a nice small chat with Ong Seongwoo today. Bummer.’ Daniel sigh, really disappointed that he couldn’t talk with Seongwoo like he had thought and plan to for today. It seems that Ong Seongwoo is busy today. Perhaps tomorrow then.

 

___

 

Hola, new update ^^ and doodling letter have been introduced xDD Sorry that I couldn't show how it looked like for real because I don't really draw xDD

This chapter is the starting point of our OngNiel to get to know each other, but it will properly start in the next chapter :DD

I for once can't wait to see how it goes later hahaha

Anyway, enjoy the chapter and please leave your comments :33

Ciao oh as usual, typo alert ;3