Thirty Eight

Attraction

The next day, Daniel came over earlier as the had planned, so that he could help Seongwoo with the discharges for the twins. Jihoon came and was the first to jump into bed to greet them which they returned with a big, wide smile. Happy to see Jihoon.

Seongwoo had just finished bathing the two boys and is currently throwing the dirty clothes inside a bag, where most of the twins dirty ones are inside. Since he haven't been able to go and do laundry, so he had like a stacks to do later when they went home. It's not like the twins wore their clothes much, but sometime they did since they are sick in wearing the hospital gowns and had ask their daddy for a change of clothes. 

Seongwoo was so focused on gathering the dirty clothes that he hadn't noticed Daniel walking in. The other grins and stealthily approached the older and a small yelps come out Seongwoo's mouth when Daniel wrapped his arm around his waist. Startling the older and earning a light jab on his chest.

"Next time, do announce yourself rather than being a ninja at me." Seongwoo sneer but immediately gave Daniel a chaste kiss on his lips.

"I did but you were just too distracted and very much in love with the clothes in hands." Daniel smiles against the kiss, leaning in when he feels Seongwoo pulls away, chasing the older's lips. The other chuckles.

"Call me then." Seongwoo turns back and shoves the remaining pieces of clothes and wiggles out of Daniel's arms. 

Not noticing that the whole time Daniel and Seongwoo were hugging, their sons were grinning widely at their fathers being lovey dovey and romantic with each other in the early morning day. Honestly they are expecting the next moves to come. The proposal and then marriage.

Hey, kids can dream and they all a dreamer. Their dream is to watch their fathers together.

~

Daniel went out to get all the necessary medications that was prescribe by the doctor. The blonde wanted to get them because he knows what is better for the twins and also he have a friend he knows by the pharmacy. Maybe he could get a discount for Seongwoo. He knows Seongwoo can afford all that but he just at least want to lessen the burdens a little bit. The only thing he can do for him. 

While Daniel is away, Seongwoo promise to keep an eye on Jihoon while he went to get the bills done, along with the three boys. Every now and then he would keep looking back to make sure that the three boys are tailing over him and smiles softly by the way they holds hands. Daehwi stands in the middle and both his hands are being held by Jihoon and Jinyoung. Since Seongwoo is wearing a long cardigan and the end of his cardigan were held both Jinyoung's. The reason is that Jinyoung is just scared that he might lose his daddy while they walk behind him. He even told Jihoon to grab on the other end.

Seongwoo ruffles his babies hair, messing it and smiles down at them. He took Jinyoung's hand when he thinks that it's better to hold them rather than letting you small kid hold onto your clothes. Anything can happen even when they are inside the hospital.

The walk was not that far since it only took them about a few minutes. People gawks when they see Seongwoo and even asking for an autograph and a picture which he gladly oblige and posed with a V sign with the working at the counter. They were even kind enough to give some sweets for his twins and advice them to stay healthy. But of course Seongwoo will make sure that they will stay healthy and keep an eye on their food and make sure that they wash their hands before touching anything else. Seongwoo doesn't want the same thing to happen to his babies, it hurts him to see them in pain.

They walk back to their room and found Daniel already waiting for them by the nurses counter, bags in his hand and some other stuff he had gather. Eager to go back and take the kids to play and have some fun.

"Ready to go?" Seongwoo says when he stands next to Daniel, grabbing the backpack and slings it on his shoulder. He ignores all the nurses and even other parents who gawks and whisper about them being together. A lot of words and speculations have been going around the hospital ever since Daniel came to visit and staying with Seongwoo since the twins were at the hospital. Some had even say that they are best friends since in diapers that is why they have been close to one another, others were saying that they are secretly dating or perhaps married to one another (the dating part is true though) without announcing it to the world. Some choose to not care about the rumors but they do hope and pray that these two would ended up together seeing how good they looked like.

Jihoon grab his appa's hand and they all says their goodbyes to the nurses and all others, not before they asked for a group photos and thanking Seongwoo treating them with food and special gift as a token of gratitude.

~

Daniel take the wheels that day and let the twins chooses where they should go, to celebrate for their discharges out of the hospital. Earlier, Seongwoo thought of just cooking their special, favorite meal but Daniel wanted to take them out and they had planned it since yesterday. So Seongwoo can't refuse to that and choose to let Daniel take them to where his babies wanted to go.

"Amusement park?"

"Waterpark?"

"...Picnic?"

Seongwoo turns his head to 'picnic'. "Again? But I didn't have our basket with me." 

"Or we can just drive all around the place and stops to whatever shops you see that is to your liking. How about that?" Daniel suggested and Seongwoo turn to him now, an eyebrow raised up. 

"That is a bad idea, Daniel. They will surely ask you to take them everywhere and stops to every shops that is not even to their liking."

Daniels laughs, "I'm sure it won't be that bad."

Seongwoo shakes his head and wag his finger at him, "Oh my dear Daniel, that's where you're wrong."

Daniel stops laughing and swallows in his saliva.

~

The oldest of the bunch laughs when he watch how Daniel looks to his almost half emptied wallet. Blank and emotionless, as he stares down intently like if he keep on staring maybe all the money he had spent that day would come back.

He looks up to the kids, who happily enjoy their jumbo sized ice cream with waffles. 

The three boys were chirping and humming and swinging their legs happily as they scoop the ice creams with the spoon and shoves it into their mouth. Eyes sparkles and light up everytime they take a scoop of it.

Seongwoo sips on his milkshake, with his chin hooked up on his hand, he leans forward to admire his babies looking very much happy, and bright as they always have. He is happy to see them like that again. After spending the entire months in the hospital and unable to eat anything proper or delicious, he just simply enjoys watching them now. Glad that their appetites have come back again like they always had.

Then he glance at his boyfriend who still have not make any move to eat his part of the waffle. And his milkshake.

"Niel, your waffle is getting cold and your milkshake, it's melting."

Daniel was brought out of his zoned out space and shakes his head around. Shoving his wallet back into his pocket and starts eating up. Seongwoo chuckles lightly and he earn a light jab from Daniel. He whimper but still chuckles.

"I'd told you that it was a bad idea in offering them what they want. Look on how much you have spent so far for them, and to Hoonie. Stopping by at the Disney and Marvel shop is a bad idea."

"You don't actually think that I should have said no to them. They're kids and I'm weak to them. Plus I love them like they are my own kids, I mean the twins. And Jihoonie seems to like the idea of them being their siblings anyway. Might as well we prepare for the wedding then."

Daniel groans when Seongwoo pinch his thigh under the table, and acted like he hadn't done anything wrong when their kids stops eating and stares at the two when Daniel hissed and yelping.

"You okay, Appa?" Jihoon asks, placing the spoon in his jumbo ice cream.

"Oh, yes...Appa is fine. Go on, keep eating the ice cream." he smiles at his son before he glares at his lover who still being all dumb and acting like nothing is wrong.

Seongwoo smiles and they all keep on eating their ice cream and waffles and milkshakes. Every now and then, Seongwoo would wipe the twins mouth when they make a mess or there is a smudge on the corner of their lips.

Sometimes Daniel being greedy, bumped his shoulder with Seongwoo, as if he seeks the older's attention too. Making the puppy eyes to his boyfriend just so Seongwoo would share his own waffle and he did, making Daniel smiles brightly in the process. Obligingly open his mouth for Seongwoo to feed the waffle.

They are sickly romantic that their kids wished that they could just get married right here and right now. 

~

The day goes on, and they chose to take a walk in the park by the end of the day. Most people weren't there so they could have some of their own private time. They walk side by side with the kids walking at the front, eating a cotton candy and laughing to each other when the candy stick to their face and so much more.

Daniel held Seongwoo's hand and pulls him closer so that their shoulder would brush together and there is no gap in between them, as he entwined their fingers and tightened them. And then he brought their hands up to his mouth so that Daniel could kiss the back of Seongwoo's hand, peppering them with playful kisses.

Seongwoo smiles warmly at his boyfriend and couldn't help but to pinch his chubby cheeks. He can't help but to think that Daniel is cute although the latter is hot as hell at the moment.

The other grins and giggles, still kissing on Seongwoo's back of hand and then continue on to each fingers and then protruding bone on his wrist.

"Are you trying to kill me with your kisses or are just that obsessed of my hand."

Daniel pulls away but his lips still lingers on the skin as he smiles up to Seongwoo.

"Both. Your skin taste so tasty, hyung. I couldn't help it. Plus, your fingers looks so good and beautiful. Long and thin and y."

"What the hell, Niel. Stop that." Seongwoo hits him, trying not to blush but he can't stop himself.

"You know, I feel like, the moment we have right now. It feels as if we've married to each other and currently just spending our time with our kids together and I find it very.......lovely. I can't wait to see this picture again, sometime in the future." Daniel says, pressing one last kiss on the hand before he let them fall next to their body again. Still intertwined with each other.

"This will happen soon. Right now, it's our pre-family time and soon, very soon, we'll be together. I promise you that."

"I'm sure hope so, hyung. I can't wait to have you stay with me or move out and find a new home for us once we're get married. Living happily ever after. I might quit my job and choose to just stay home and be with the kids."

"Niel, you're still young. It's not a good idea for you to quit now even though we're got married. You know you still have Jihoon that depends on you right? And I have my babies with me. But Jinyoung and Daehwi will be your responsible to after we get married and Jihoon will be my resposibilities too. So, it's better to keep workinh until they grows up and get into college. Maybe by then, we can think of quitting." 

Seongwoo Daniel's cheek, thumbing at the mole under his right eye as Daniel lean into his touch.

"Alright, as you wish. I'll do anything for you and Jihoon and the twins."

"Mm, that's good."

Seongwoo smiles and then leans in to close the gaps between them. Pressing warm and soft kisses on Daniel's lips. They both sighs into the kiss.

 

__________

 

Updated and man, I have another two chapters to go O^O

Wow, seems like I need to quicken the pace then. Heol~

Hope that this chapter isn't crappy :D

Comments and upvotes.

Sorry for the typos.