Twenty One

Attraction

Seongwoo had insisted that they use his car when they're going to the park for their picnic but Daniel keeps on refusing and saying that they should use both car since Daniel won't be coming back to the mall or wanting to leave his car there for a longer time because he's paying with the parking ticket and surely the price will keeps on going up if he leave it there. 

"Then I'll pay for it." the older of them still insisted with the carpool. Somehow Daniel was so very close in giving in because he really want to get into the older's car and chats away with while the man drive them to the park but he still deny the offer which earn a small pout from the older. 

God, he's adorable.

In the end, Daniel take his car while Seongwoo take his own. Seongwoo told Daniel to follow his car to where the park is and Daniel said okay and they both starts their engine and drive out of the parking lot of the mall and into the street.

Jihoon was very happy and super excited that they get to spend more time together without any problem. He was in fact very happy. And his mind was going in and out as to what should he and his friends should do to get the two adults to stay together without them around. Maybe they need to give some excuses on going around the park to play or just run to a nearby washroom or maybe just play hide and seek.

He need to plan his next move later once they reached the park. The twins need to know as well.

~

Once they reached the park and parked their car side by side, they all step out of the car. The boys was jumping around and gleefully looking around the park. It was so very happening where lots of people are enjoying their time, picnicking, playing the kites, bicycling around, playing with the skateboard and straight up lying down on grass. 

Seongwoo grab the basket he had prepared for their picnic from the backseat and some pillow cushions since Jinyoung and Daehwi had forced him to bring it since they like having something squishy to sit on.

Daniel went closer to check if the older needed a hand or two.

"Hyung, let me help with that. Your hands are full of other stuff." he chuckles as he grab the basket away from the older. Seongwoo chuckles back and said thanks. He waited for the man to finished up getting all other stuff and when he did, they walked up along the park and searching for a good spot for their picnic

Daniel can't stop thinking about how they both looking like a small happy family that came here for their daily weekend picnic with their sons around. It all seems surreal to him, like they're actually married towards each other and currently just wanting to spend their lovely time with their sons. Daniel silently pray and hope that one day that they do get married and do this again with way more comfortable and are being really in love with each other rather than two man who only get to know each other that came to just have a picnic because of their sons request.

"There, it's a good spot. We usually use that spot right under the oak tree. It's not too hot and we will mostly covered with the shades. Come on." Seongwoo unconsciously grab Daniel's hand and lead them both towards the spot he just said with Jinyoung and Daehwi already running with Jihoon following behind.

"Here Daddy. Let's lay the mat!"

"And quick! I'm hungry."

Seongwoo chuckles and so did Daniel. He never thought that the cute Ong Jinyoung and Ong Daehwi are this chirpy and bubbly. They are as hyper as Jihoon are and he was happy that they get along so well and already became good friends.

Where as the father was very calm and cool like how everybody had describe he would be behind all those cameras. However, the man did show some very different and rare side of him that nobody else has ever seen him.

~

They lay the mat across the grass, as Daniel help in taking out all sorts of container of food out from the basket. He was very amazed that Seongwoo had the time to cook all sorts of food and wow, they look damn good. He feel like his mouth were watering just by looking at the varities of food in every different containers. It's almost looks like a full set of dinner course rather than lunch.

"Daehwi, get those plates there and pass it to everyone. Jinyoung, take out the cutleries for everyone." the older man said, with his eyes trained at the food he's carefully dividing. He was so different from the Ong Seongwoo that he always sees on the cover of a magazine, or the billboard, or the ads, interviews and all others. He's not like that sort of Ong Seongwoo at all. This Ong Seongwoo is basically a simple man that is just wanting to have a good, relaxing time with his sons and perhaps him and Jihoon. 

"...niel." 

"..aniel."

"Kang Daniel, are you listening?"

A snaps over his face brings back the tranced Kang Daniel out of his thoughts. He blushed out of embarassment of actually staring at Seongwoo for how long that he didn't realized it. 

"Sorry, Y-you were saying so-something?" he clears out his throat and cursed himself for stuttering. Seongwoo simply smile at him and pointed out the cup of glass he was holding.

"The glass, I need them to pour out the juice. Do you mind?" he said gently, stretching out his hand for Daniel to pass the stack of glass into his hand. The younger nods and passed it without question before he look away, embarassed still with a tint of pink hue flashed across his face.

Smooth move Daniel, for staring so openly at him.

"You don't need to feel embarassed Daniel. I get that people love to stare when they look at me. I know I'm that good looking so you can keep on your stare because I don't mind you doing it." Seongwoo stated the last part ever so softly so that Daniel won't get to hear him.

Daniel however snorted at the self compliment the older just said. Usually, Daniel would hate someone who brag about how good they are or simply complimenting themself, boasting every single stupid big talk about themself. But, weirdly enough that he didn't think of Seongwoo like that at all. He finds that whatever the older jus said is true. Ong Seongwoo is truly an epitome of perfection. Everything about Ong Seongwoo is screaming pure perfection. He doesn't deny it at all but agrees to Seongwoo.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to boast about myself. It's always came out naturally." said Seongwoo when Daniel didn't respond to him yet again like when he begged to the netizens.

"Hyung, don't need to apologize. It's fine and you can brag about yourself whenever or wherever you want to." he admitted so calmly yet Daniel is blushing away when he said that. 

, that's too straightforward.

Seongwoo blushed as well, looking away from the younger. He gave a small coughs here and there. When it comes out from the younger, he sort of likes it. He would probably keep on bragging about himself even more now. He wants to see what other sorts of reaction or response would the younger give him.

~

Eventually they get into a comfortable silent and slowly Seongwoo clears out his throat because it's getting akward by every seconds.

"Alright, let's eat up. I hope whatever I've cooked is to your liking, Daniel ah." Seongwoo said with a smile, as he take a the tongs to grab some of the pasta he'd cooked. One of the twins favorite dishes.

"Most of it are to my liking, hyung. Thank you for....er for having us today. I'm sure gonna love it." the blonde stated as a matter of factly. He took some of the crab croquette which sorts of his favorite and then some of the pasta along with few steamed vegetables. "Itadakimasu." he said it in Japanese and starts to have a taste of the food, prepared and cooked by the Ong Seongwoo.

Seongwoo watches in anticipations from the side, waiting patiently to see how does the younger would react. And when Daniel gave a very satisfying hummed, slowly with each bite makes the older's smile to grow bigger. To tell you the truth, he'd never gets to see someone looking so very happy by his cooking. Although his boys would always do that, every single time without fail whenever they ate his cooking. Seongwoo had always wanted to get some more delighted reaction from someone else, such as Daniel.

His group of friends had always tasted his food so they don't usually gave him the reaction he wanted, anymore. Only once or twice when he'd try cooking something new and they get to taste it firsthand will he able to see the blissful expression from them.

However, Daniel had been keeping on letting out the pleasurable sigh and hummed every time he takes a bite and his expression is, really good. Daniel is expressing the joy of how good the food was through his expression, without fail. Seongwoo was very happy that Daniel loves his cooking.

"Hyung~ God, it's so good! Oh god, it's been forever since I'd last tasted something this good. Man, I'm in love." the younger stated in the most delighted way. His body goes lax in relaxation that he wished to lay down on the grass while he enjoy the food Seongwoo had prepared. He wanted this to be repeated again and now, he's more eager to want it to be next weekend, where they had promised to meet up at Seongwoo's place. He so wanted this to stay forever and he wants to everyday, waking up and eat the food that Seongwoo had prepared specially for him and Jihoon. He's too damn whipped over the older, even more so than he already had.

~

All the while, the three boys were looking back and forth to their fathers and then exchanging a knowing looks to one another when Jihoon's dad keeps complimenting about the food and successfully making Seongwoo to blush bashfully.

They sure enjoy a good drama the two older men is currently doing right now. They are sure as hell that both of their father are so whipped and in love with one another just by the way they look at each other. The only thing that they are still so shy to do was to confess and tell them how they actually feel.

"Should we run away and leave them alone?"

"Hmm, nope. I don't think we need to."

"Hwi's right. Look at our daddy. He is so happy and we've never seen him like this. He never smile so brightly when he's with the uncles."

"I know right, Jinjin. Daddy is falling for your daddy, Hoonie."

Daehwi stated with a big grin on his face, looking at Jihoon. Jinyoung did the same. They just love to see their daddy smile like this and the reason behind those big, bright smile is due to Kang Daniel.

Jihoon watches more carefully at his appa, and the man too was smiling more brighter than the sun itself. His dimple was more visible than it usually is, and his nose was crinkling so much more. It was a very good sign that Jihoon needed right now. Because he knows that his appa have the same feeling like how the twins appa did.

Yeah, they don't need to leave the two men alone and simply just enjoy the moment they are currently having. Daniel gets bolder by every seconds now, as he scooted closer and closer towards the older man and Seongwoo doesn't seem to mind. They jokes about and smiles and laugh more comfortably now. It almost feels like they have been friends for ages. 

The boys grins triumphantly by the success of getting their father closer. Now, the only thing thats left is to get them to confess their true feelings out.

 

_____

 

Updated!! ^^

Don't you guys think that this story is getting more and more exciting xDD

I think it is though, I mean thats what I thought hahahahaha

Anwyay, leave your comments and upvote. Remember, don't be stingy :33

Toodles and sorry for the typos

CIAO!