Twenty Nine

Attraction

Seongwoo, the gang and his sons are now gathering at the airport on the day of Seongwoo’s flight to Italy. Ever since that day where Jinyoung and Daehwi were throwing their tantrums at him, Seongwoo have been spending time with them and make sure that he didn’t upset them and keep them happy.

His mother even came along Mr. Ong to visit the twins and even explain further to them with the most easiest way they could possibly understand them. Which they did because the twins are smart. Smarter than any other kids of their age.

When they walked around the airport, the twins had never let Seongwoo's hand go at all. None wish to let go so they keep holding onto his hand, walking with him on each side. Jonghyun and Minki ended up helping their friend with his luggage and backpack. They can't even say no when the only thing or person that disrupt the guy from pulling his own bag is his own sons. And that sort of time, they don't want to get the boys in a bad mood.

Their father is flying off to Italy in the next four hours, so they will give all the time they can for them to be with their father before they went to Daniel's home. Which the younger were with them along with Jihoon, his son.

Daniel walks beside Seongwoo with Jihoon holding his hand, eyes keep on glancing at Seongwoo's way. He is really, really whipped over the older and not to mention people at the airport found out that Seongwoo is going away, so there were lots of crowds gathering outside of the airport and inside that day. The security had to be double up since the latter is a star and not to mentioned he is accompanied by two other stars which is Minhyun and Guanlin. These three are the most hottest model among South Korea with their visuals are a killer.

"Geez, why do they have to be so ing popular and attract as many people as they can whenever they go though." Minki winced and glares at all the fan girls tha screams the three males name all over the place and flashing their camera at them, trying to get as many pictures as they can also recording a video.

This is so gonna get viral all over the media either today or tomorrow. But who cares since they are just accompanying Seongwoo until his flight to Italy.

They stay over at one of the airport cafe and ate something before Seongwoo heard the announcement for his flight. Everyone pasued when they heard it. 

“Seongwoo it’s time though. Your flight is here. It’s time to leave..” Minki got his mouth slapped by Dongho and Minhyun who both glared at him. Eyes staring daggers at the male that started to sweat. Minki's eyes were sort of asking for them to say something on why the hell did they shuts him up until it dawns on him even before Dongho and Minhyun could say anything. His eyes immediately turn away to the twins. , he didn't mean to say that so bluntly.

Jinyoung and Daehwi's mouth starts to tremble, eyes began to get teary when it's time to split up from their father. Automatically their hands grab onto Seongwoo's, grasping for their dear life, as if it's the end of the world. Afraid to let go, they kept holding onto Seongwoo's even when the father stand up to leave along with their friends. He wanted to pay but they all insist that one of them will pay for him and his sons.

All the time, Daniel had his eyes trained on Seongwoo and the twins. Keeping watch and making sure that the father and sons are okay and always making sure that Jihoon would keep the twins company even when they held Seongwoo's hand. Trying his best to make the twins smile and keeping them distracted from any sorts of the adult's conversation about where will Seongwoo be staying or what are his flight number or what date will Seongwoo come back and etc.

~

At the gate, where every person need to get their baggage and passport checked, the group stop in their track when the supposed person who should be going through the gate paused and was standing with both Jinyoung and Daehwi tugging his hands, like they were trying to resist, force Seongwoo to stay and not leaving.

They all looked back to the father, sons but choose to keep their distance and let them have their own time. They went ahead to the gate where all the people that will be taking the same plane as Seongwoo is gathering, lining up to get their ID and passport check. 

"You guys go on ahead, I'll wait for them with Jihoon." Daniel said smiling at his older brother. Dongho nods and know that Daniel will be the best person to give a helping hand for his best friend, Seongwoo. And knows best how to handle kids.

"We'll be by the gate. Tell Seongwoo that he need to move fast." Dongho replies and walk off with everyone else.

Daniel then walked over to Seongwoo along with Jihoon and stood close by. Seongwoo seems to noticed his presence and choose to acknowledge him when the older slightly glance back over his shoulder.

The older crouched down, almost kneeling to get into the same eye level with his sons. Their eyes are getting more teary now, hands sweaty, mouth quivering as they casted their heads down, but not so much that Seongwoo can still noticed their facial expression. How their face fell when the thought of not gonna see Seongwoo for the next two or three days are starting. Their grips around the older's hand tightens. Seemingly not wanting to let go and let Seongwoo leave at all.

Seongwoo gave a small smile to his sons even though they didn't look at him but he still need to smile even if he is leaving, soon. Very soon. Seongwoo is reluctant to leave them but he is grateful to have Daniel that willing to help to look after them both while he's away. As plan and as promised that was made between the two, Daniel will stay at Seongwoo's house, because the twins didn't look like they want to leave the house at all, so Daniel have to temporaily moved into their house.

"Babies. Look at Daddy. I'm leaving soon and I want to look at you both for one last time before my flight. Actually, it won't be the last time because I will video call you two every single day through Daniel. So if you want to talk to me, go to Daniel okay. Now, please my pretty boys. Give daddy a smile."

They couldn't bare to life their head up but in the end they still did and small tears trailed down their eyes and Seongwoo quickly wiped them away and pull the two into a very tight hug.

"Don't cry. I'll be back before you even know it. Be good to appa Daniel while I'm away. Keep going to school and play. Eat all the food appa Daniel will make for you or even from the other uncles, yeah?"

He sigh and his eyes stung but Seongwoo blink the tears away and smile. Then Seongwoo gave them both a kiss and slowly the two smiles just a tad bit, and run back in to hug Seongwoo one more time.

"Love you Daddy."

"Call us all the time."

"And bring toys for us."

He chuckles at that and so did Daniel and their sons. Oops, when did it turn to be 'their' sons. Daniel flushed at the thought. He did not just think of Seongwoo's sons and his are theirs. Wait what is he talking about.

The older turn back to him, "Daniel ah. Take care of them for me."

The younger nods and smile, "Like a national treasure. Don't worry." 

The two stare at each other for a seconds and like someone gave them a light push, they hug and they sort of feel the sparks between them while they do so. Both finding that they each feels perfect in each other's arms and so their hugs tighten for a seconds longer before Seongwoo pulls away, flushed. So did Daniel.

~

Seongwoo walked through after his passport and ID got checked and soon he was waving his hands back to his sons and friends. Giving them flying kisses every where and finger hearts.

The group waves back at him and watched until Seongwoo disappear. All of them linger a bit more longer at the airport, checking Seongwoo's flight number through the board.

Soon the word 'boarding' turn into 'departing' and everyone ran to the big glass wall just to see and guess which is Seongwoo's Even if they can't tell which is Seongwoo is on, they waves their hands to every single airplane. 

Jinyoung and Daehwi did breaks down to tears still after Seongwoo was gone, leaving them behind and at Daniel's care. They have to be strong and be patience for their daddy. They believe he will be back and belived that Seongwoo is not gonna leave them forever. Never. He promised that. Things like that will never happen to them.

 

________

 

Comments and upvote.

Typos and errors alert.

Bye.