Twenty Four

Attraction

”Jihoonie! What did I tell you about keeping Mr Floppy inside his cage! Now look at what he did!” Daniel yells out from the kitchen to his son when he saw the mess. A sort of dirty mess left by none other than Jihoon new bunny friend, Mr Floppy. 

It’s strange how his son named the bunny Mr Floppy. Must be because of it’s ear always dropping down flat at the side and when he hops, it flops or flipped like wing.

Jihoon ran inside when his father yells at him. Daniel is not the type to be angry but when he did, he can be very scary.

”I’m sorry Appa! I forgot to lock him inside. I’m so sorry. I’ll make sure to be more careful later.” Jihoon bow his head down. Scared to meet his father’s eyes. Daniel will always feel bad about yelling to his son after seconds later. He will ended up saying that it’s fine and apologize.

”Don’t do that again, please. I know you think that he might get cold and that’s why you let him in. But please make you sure you think of what are the risks if you keep it in while we sleep, Hoonie.” He starts, crouching down to take his son’s hand with his own. Squeezing it lightly so that the younger boy would look up at him. When he did, Daniel smile at him.

”I don’t mind if you want to keep him inside the house, but only when we’re up and awake and not asleep. Okay? Promise me that this won’t happen again.” 

Jihoon blinks away some of the tears but thankfully it didn’t turn into a sobbing mess. And the boy nods. Still apologizing for being reckless.

”Mianhae, appa.”

”It’s fine. Now take him outside and give him the carrots and the dried leaves. I’ll clean up this mess and prepare us some breakfast.”

The boy did as told and carried the bunny off to the backyard where the fences, they had put up around for Mr Floppy to sleep. Daniel even installed a door since they have to get inside and cleaned up any poop or throw away any trash created by the bunny or simply just to pet it and play with it. It’s quite spacious and the bunny seems to be very satisfied with it. A lot of space to hop around, to sleep, make some mess here and there but hopefully Mr Floppy won't go digging and make rabbit hole.

Daniel sigh, poking on his temple before he proceed to prepare their breakfast. 

~

Seongwoo was happy enough that his twins are taking good care of the puppy and the kitten. Or should he called them or were named by his twins, Groot and Rocket. He blamed the Guardians of the Galaxy for that.

What the hell? Groot for the puppy and Rocket for the kitten? Like seriously? What sort of name is that? Obviously the heroes name but come on, at least named them something else besides your favorite superheroes.

Yeah, he so gonna sue Vin Diesel and Bradley Cooper for that. They ruined his kids for that. But he blamed himself too for letting Jinyoung and Daehwi keep on watching the show despite the constant cursing but he had to sort of bleep that part, meaning edited it, before he shows it to his twins. Like Seongwoo had to spent the whole two and a half hours or more to fix the whole show. Why oh why. Poor Groot and Rocket (he meant the pup and the kitty).

"Jinnie, Hwi ah. Let's go, we are gonna be late if you two keep playing with Groot and Rocket! I don't want you two to be late for school. Now let's go!" he yells from the living room up to his kids, that he is sure as hell, still busy playing with the two little adventurer they just adopted.

"Coming daddy!!" both twins yells back in unison. He listened to the pitter patter of their footsteps running down the stairs with the noisy small barking and mewls from their little companions.

He watched them running down, followed by Groot and Rocket, that at times tripped since they are still too young and small. Still needed to be pampered and take care of until they are bigger.

Seongwoo snorts when he keep repeating the name. Groot and Rocket. It's really funny how from a human sized tree looking hero and a raccoon became a puppy and a kitty. Wow.

"Are you ready? Done playing with Groot and Rocket?" he asked, hands on his hips, looking down at the twins. They both nods, smiling up at him. 

"Alright, let's go. We'll drop them by the pet hotel and will pick them up on our way back. Come." Seongwoo motioned them to walk to the front door and get into their shoes. He went to get the pet carrier they had purchased yesterday, and carefully help them placed Groot and Rocket in. Since they are still so small, it'll be enough for one carrier. He'll think about buying another one when they are bigger.

They all walked out and Seongwoo locked the door.

~

"Hi, Seongwoo hyung." Daniel was the first to greet the older when he saw him and the twins walking in through the entrance gate. He smiles brightly at the sight of the man, whom he may have a crush on or already am since the beginning of their encounter.

The brunette looked up from his sons and smiles back when he sees Daniel. He waves a hand at him.

"Hey, Daniel." they now stand closed to each other, smiling brightly still but not sure what else to say as they stand there.

"Uh, so you're not in your white coat." Seongwoo said, but it was a dumb thing to say. He already know that Daniel is on leave.

"Yeah, you noticed. It's been a while since I'm able to wake up in the morning wearing something casual besides my white coat and anything formal looking clothes. But yeah, no coat for today."

"Or the next two weeks."

They laughs and went back into the awkward silent. "Anyway, you're....going to work?" Daniel asked, eyeing the man up and down. Admiring how the tailored suit, defining his well lean, model like body from the neck to toe. He was damn gorgeous, that's for sure.

The older smiles sheepishly, rubbing his nape. "Yeah, work. Always and will never stop until I quit. Which is never gonna happen. But yep, going to work. I wear this just for short moment. They'll probably gonna make me change once I stepped into the building anyway." He shrugs, holding back his laughs when he sees Daniel keep his eyes on him. He was adorable.

"Oh? Why though? You look so good in the suit?" he admitted very bluntly, like nothing even matter, but for Seongwoo, it does because he was blushing.

"Uh, because I always have to be infront of the camera and pose for them. And even sometime, just because they don't like how my suit looks like, especially my mother since she's the CEO there, making me wear the casual. You know, all those branded or from my mother's company clothes. But, meh...I don't really care."

"Right, you worked under your mother. I forgot but pity you for that, hyung. But,  totally understand your situation. I worked under my own dad so we're in the same boat."

They laughs again at that. They do have lots of stuff in common. From being the one whom their parents are hoping for, for Daniel's they hoped for Dongho as well, to being a single parents, and to be working under their own family, either the father or the mother as their boss. It was really fun talking to each other. The flow of their conversation run so smoothly withour any problem that they sort of lost track of time, or basically about ten minutes, drifted into their own world. Forgetting that their sons were watching for the whole time at their fathers, interacting.

"Oh wow. Ten minutes and I'm gonna get myself killed if I don't go now. It's nice talking with you, Daniel. Can't wait for the weekend." 

"Same hyung. And you should go now. Not gonna be the reason behind your death though." Daniel jokes, making the older to hit him as they both laughs.

He turned to his twins and gave them both a kiss and hug, since Jinyoung and Daehwi always likes to hug and kiss their daddy before he left for work. 

"See you Daddy!"

"Bye Daddy! Drive safely!"

The twins waves him goodbye and walked in but stop to wait and turned, to see their father again. Waiting for him to get into the car safely and drives away. Then they starts walking again but stops once again, to wait for Jihoon.

The boy still giggling with his father and then kissing and hugging before he let him go and ran towards the twins.

"Let's go Jinnie, Hwihwi!" they linked their arms together and ran inside. Already engaging into a conversation, talking about their new pets.

Daniel sigh and chuckles. He simply adore watching his son being so hyper, friendly, bubbly, and happy when it comes to school. Perhaps it's because he have such a good friends like Jinyoung and Daehwi that motivates him to go to school, every single day, with a bright smile. Anticipation beamed in his eyes.

Just like how the twins are too. The words that Seongwoo had said to him ring in his head that had him smiles so bright too.

'Can't wait for the weekend.'

 

_______

 

Finally updated ^^

Mr Floppy lol....I wasn't sure what to named the bunny though lol but Floppy came first into my mind due to it's ear that I start naming him Mr Floppy hahaha.

And as for DeepHwi's, at first I though of using Gryffindor and Wampus for the puppy and kitty. Gryffindor for the pup, and Wampus for the kitty. Wampus is one of the Ilvermorny houses that also relates to Harry Potter series but more in Fantastic Beast version. Lol, I ended up using Groot and Rocket instead, since I just remembered that DeepHwi loves them so much when I wrote them in the previous chapters xDDDD

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy the latest update and comments

Typos and errors alert