Twenty

Attraction

When they all walked around the mall together, just to see what else are in store at all sorts of level, they caughts more eyes that follows them around, taking pictures. Daniel isn't exactly camera shy but he doesn't like people taking his pictures around when he's out with his son and also when they shouldn't even need to take his pictures at all because he's not a celebrity, like Seongwoo.

But because he was walking around with one of the most handsome, young, loving father and model of the century that had him and Jihoon's picture taken. He sigh more often but very low that he thinks Seongwoo haven't heard him. Seongwoo looked around to all the people that had starts following him and Daniel with their kids around getting bigger and bigger. He is sure that they're gonna appear in every news and articles. He heaved a heavy sigh and pause in his tracks. Daniel did the same when Seongwoo stop on his track. 

The older of them all turns around to face everyone that have been following them and politely yet sternly told them to leave them alone.

"Please leave us alone. I don't want to be disturb when I'm on my day off and just want to relax and chill out with my sons and my friend here and his own son. Please understand that I too want to have my own privacy when I'm not behind cameras or all those lights, and crazy branded clothes. Know that I too am a normal human being and wanting to be normal like everyone else. So please, just please let us be and stop spreading all sorts of gossips about today. I beg you, all of you."

Everyone and even Daniel was shocked when their loveable, and most treasured model of the century beg for them to stop taking all the photos and stop following him. They had never seen or heard the Ong Seongwoo beg for anything. Especially not to public, not to his fans and not to anyone.

His words somehow had moved the all the peoples heart there and they all gave him a very positive answers and promised him to never spread any sorts of false rumors, news or pictures of him and his sons along with Daniel and Jihoon. They slowly back away and left the man with his sons and friend to proceed with their free time, alone from all sorts of disturbance. Seongwoo let out a relief sigh, clutching his heart as he did so. He was grateful that they were an understanding bunch and without needing to force them to leave, they actually did leave him alone. He turn back to face Daniel, who was still shocked. The older chuckles lightly.

"Guess that is the first time you saw me beg for something, eh Daniel?"

Daniel couldn't say anything but stare at the man. Seongwoo scratched his chin. He always did that when he's nervous or feel weird about something. Like how they are right now with Daniel keep on staring at him.

"Sorry, I've never begged for anything in my entire life and that was the first. Kind of pathetic isn't it? A popular, and have his face plastered all around South Korea's billboard and in all sorts of ads, is begging to be left alone. Sort of lame, don't you think so?" he scratched his chin and down to his neck when Daniel didn't reply him.

But somehow Daniel manage to snap out of his shocked state and shake his head in protest when Seongwoo claimed himself to be pathetic and lame on begging.

"No, it's not pathetic. You did what you feels right and it was good. Besides, you have a really big influence around them because see how they easily leave us alone just by you begging them once. You're great, Seongwoo ssi." Daniel gave him a assure smile which lifted up the older's mood a little bit and smiles sheepishly. 

"Thanks and I've told you earlier to drop the formality. Just call me Seongwoo is fine." he said, proceeding with their walk when his twins were looking at him and Daniel, back and forth.

"Ah, sorry but instead of just Seongwoo, can I add 'hyung' at the end of it, since you are in reality a year older than me and I feel weird to just call you by your name when you're older although just by a year because I've always have my respect in older people and I tend to call them hyung or noona or sunbae or..." Seongwoo clamp his mouth when the older thinks that Daniel is rambling. The younger flinched and stared back at Seongwoo. 

"Daniel, you talk too much. I'm fine which ever way you feel like. Either just Seongwoo or with a hyung is okay with me. So, call me with whatever name you want." he said, slightly chuckling at the younger man.

Can I call you baby, or honey or jagiya instead?

Daniel mentally slapped himself when his thought and his mouth almost blurt the words out. Thank god he was fully conscious and could hold his conscience from slipping out. Seongwoo lets his hand fall from Daniel's mouth to let the younger speak.

"Sorry, hyung. I'd rather call you Seongwoo hyung. If you don't mind."

Seongwoo shrugs and smile. It's an okay sign which Daniel could read about from his expression. He relax a little and they starts to walk again.

~

They thought of ending their walk and talk but it seems that their sons are having lots of plan and idea in their heads, which they wish to keep them together till the sun is setting behind clouds.

The twins quickly suggested on them going for a picnic like they had planned with Seongwoo quirking his eyebrow at the two in the most easy way for them to read what he's trying to convey.

"Please Daddy.....today is specially great."

"For a picnic since we did plan to do..."

"Right? And you've cooked...

"Lots of food so we can share them..."

"With Hoonie and Hoonie's daddy!"

"Pretty please~~" they both gave their puppy eyes and begged their daddy for letting Daniel and Jihoon to stay and join them.

Seongwoo was giving them a look and he wasn't sure how to respond to either of them. Then he look at the blonde man.

Daniel was politely refusing to join them with their Sunday picnic and said he didn't want to bother them for spending their time but Jihoon is thinking in the same way as the twins are.

"Appa, it's a great idea. I want to go for a picnic too. Jinjin and Hwihwi wanted us to join, so please can we join them...Please, please..." Jihoon did the same puppy eyes and Daniel is so weak for it but he try not to give in.

He turned to look at the older man as well. Apologizing.

"I'm so sorry Seongwoo hyung. Please, you don't need to say okay or anything about us joining. I'm sure you want to spend your time alone with the two of them. I'm so very sorry."

"No, it's fine and actually it's not a bad idea. I did somehow cooked too many food that I don't think either me or the boys could finish them all and I don't actually like the idea of keeping them as a leftover or throw them away. Usually I would just force myself to eat them but ended up vomiting it all out when I couldn't take it anymore. Sorry, I shouldn't really share that part of my story." Seongwoo chuckles shyly, rubbing the back of his neck. He did looked at Daniel with a hopeful expression. Daniel straight up melted. 

"I....I'm not sure that you could stand having me around with you longer though and trust me when I say this, I'm a monster when it comes to food and same goes to Jihoon. I haven't been able to eat that much recently because of how busy I was with the hospital and all the cases so I usually ended up eating a bowl of ramen or two or simply a bread of sort. And usually brought back a take out for Jihoon to eat. I'm a bad dad though and I don't really know how to cook much except for something very simple. Heh, sorry." Daniel did a familiar gesture like how Seongwoo did when he was nervous and shy. Scratching his chin and neck.

Seongwoo laughs and seconds later Daniel did the same.

"Then maybe one day you should let me cook for you and Jihoon something good. If you don't mind me doing it."

Wow, that was straight up DIRECT approach Ong Seongwoo. Are you trying to flirt with me right now?

Daniel and Seongwoo blushed a little bit, don't know how to continue the conversation after what Seongwoo just said. But they had to so Daniel calmly replies him.

"Sure, maybe sometime next weekend. When you're free." the blushed on Daniel's cheeks starts to burn ever harder when he said that. 

Well at least he flirts back though. That's a great start.

"That sounds great. Come to my house and I'll cook for you and Jihoon. Maybe, lunch and dinner?" the older suggested, grinning at the younger. 

Daniel did the same with some twinkles in his eyes when Seongwoo just invited him to his house next weekend. He's silently wishing that it's already next weekend though. That's how whipped he is over Ong Seongwoo.

"Sure hyung. I'll be there. Text me your address...uh, wait I don't have your phone number."

"Hahaha, well then why don't we exhanged it now and then let's go for the picnic, hm?" said the older with a playful manner. Man, Seongwoo has never been this playful or bubbly when he's with someone or anyone. He's like this because of Kang Daniel. The younger man is really making him feel all sorts of emotions right now.

"Okay!" Daniel chirped too excitedly at the thought of getting Seongwoo's number. 

Yes! I just score Ong Seongwoo's phone number, es!

Holy crap! Finally, Kang Daniel's number is saved in my phone. Wonder what I should save him as.. Goodness Seongwoo ah, you're so whipped!

~

While the two older man keep on talking and looking more and more comfortable with each other's company. The twins and Jihoon was silently screaming and fanboying over their dad talking and being all so friendly with each other. Also it's a A plus when they exchange phone number too. 

They are so sure that soon they're gonna hear the wedding bells and couldn't wait to see their father being together, forever.

It's the POWER OF LOVE.

 

_____

 

Updated! 

Wooohoooo, OngNiel is finally stepping on the game and getting their phone number xDD

WinkDeepHwi is silently fanboying lol hahahaha oh god my babies are so cute xDD I couldn't take it ^^

Anyway guys, please leave your comments down below and upvote my dear lovelies :D

I really hope that you guys could leave more comments and your feedback the chapter though :)))

Bye and sorry for the typos