Ten

Attraction

”Daniel!”

The said man whipped his head to the voice calling him. He sees Taewoong running towards him, sort of looking very anxious and worried. He was bend down to take out the drink he just bought from the vending machine.

”What’s up hyung.” he said as he open up the can to take a sip but he was yanked so hard that some of the drink spilled out of the can.

”Wha...what, wae what’s wrong hyung. Hold up.” he stumble through his word as he let himself being dragged by the older at the same trying to get a sip of his drink.

”We need you at the ER asap!” The older said, pulling the younger even more as they walked through crowd of people.

”Why, what’s wrong? Is there something...” he was cut off before he could even finished his words.

”A patient collapsed and currently they are having trouble resuscitating the patient. They couldn’t get the airway open up.” 

"!" Daniel cursed at the sound of that as their quicken their pace and ran through until they reached the ER. Looking around the place until Daniel heard the commotions on one side of the ER department. He turned to find staff swarming the place.

"Let me through!" he cuts in with a loud yells and they all gave way for him to get to the patient. Daniel sees that the man was fidgeting, mouth starts to produced lots of bubbles and eyes rolled back into his skull. Gosh, the man is having a seizure and not to mention the vicious blotch of what it seems a collection of blood that looking like it's about to blow up in a few moment. Daniel need to get this man out from there and get that big blotch off.

"Take him out from here now. Get any room ready. He's having seizure didn't any of you noticed that?" he exclaimed rather in an annoyed tone. They should have noticed how the man's eyes were rolling backward showing all white part of the eyes and was fidgeting so much. It's impossible to catch that. It was a common symptom for people who is having seizure.

"You all should know better. No wonder you couldn't get his airway open, he was clamping his mouth tight! He could have die for god sake! Open your eyes for heaven sake or go back and read through your text book if you guys couldn't even simply get what he's going through!"

Daniel then walks off to where the man have been taken. He was mad, furious on even in the smalles thing, the simplest thing like that most of the doctors and the nurses couldn't detect. And not to mention, non of them even timed the man for how long had he been going through seizure. He cursed loudly which scares some of the staff passed by him. A furious Daniel is never a good sign.

Taewoong mentally slap himself for no noticing the signs the man is showing and later he need to apologize to Daniel. Jisung was rubbing his temple and couldn't open his mouth to say anything at the scene he just witness but he need to go and calm the younger down. Nobody likes when Daniel is mad, because they never turned out well when he's in a bad mood.

~

Meanwhile, at the same time but only at a different place, Seongwoo was shouting around the places. He was so furiously, mad at something and he's just throwing his fits at almost everyone in his department and none of them have the courage to stand up and talked back to him, because Seongwoo is their boss in this sort of stuff and to watch him throwing his fits of fury that day was not a good. 

The meeting had gone well hours ago but something had made Seongwoo mad because their soon to be published next season collection is ruined. Not only physically but technically as well. He was downright furious when he found out some of his staff didn't do back up data on their work and all of it were gone into a cloud. No proof of whatever they had done and worked their for. No traces. Nothing.

Seongwoo that time was this close in firing them but there is some part of him tha holds him in and for now he couldn't risked loosing his staff so he forced them to run through the system and try to get back all the data if they can.

And then physically, honestly Seongwoo wanted to throw himself out of the window and die when Minyun and Guanlin came in and told him that their clothes which was supposed to be done and all stitched up by now are not yet finished and they the design was crappy looking and was not how it should look like as far as he could remember him designing them himself. Not only that, they were short of materials to make the clothes and that had made his skin ticked off.

Why must it be now out of all time. They are running out of time and no way is Seongwoo gonna go and sit down in his own desk and doodling another design of clothe or whatever. 

Minhyun had watched him running his hand up and down his face for how many times, and running his hand through his hair making them messier and all tousled up. Then his constant groaning, eyebrow knitting closed together and everything else.

Minhyun couldn't even protest at the request of help from his bestfriend when the guy is a messed right now.

"Minhyun, I need your help in fetching my boys from school today. I couldn't go, so please take them home for me and you can call it a day and just look after them for me. Thanks."

"Okay, Seongwoo. Then I'll be taking my leave then. I'm sorry..Seongwoo ah. If I could help you, I wou-" Minhyun was cuts off by Seongwoo raising his hand up.

"Stop, no need to apologize to me. It's not your fault. It's not everybody's fault...okay maybe some of their fault for not copying the files and save it somewhere else, so no worries. Just go. Buy them what they want to eat if you have to and let me know if you need the money. Ughh."

"It's alright Seongwoo ah. My treats. Go home later after and don't make your boys wait so long for you. You know how much they hated it when you stay away longer than a day from them. They will throw their scary tantrum at my house if you didn't turned up by...hm at most 8 or 9 pm."

"Thanks for the reminder..."

After that Minhyun left the room and went off to fetch Jinyoung and Daehwi but not before he asked Guanlin and Minki for help on keeping an eye on Seongwoo. The stressed out Seongwoo is needed to be watched carefully. Not because he would endanger himself or hurt himself just, the brunette will go on and pulled off a nighter and work his of without stopping when he get started.

They both gave Minhyun an okay sign and the taller left with a smile of relief. Thankfully that Minki and Guanlin are there, since they are all bestfriends.

 

____

 

Short update for today ^^

It's nothing that special hihihi

The doodling letter will be introduce in the next chapter :DD 

Have patience okay guys

Enjoy the latest chap and sorry if it's short and simple, but leave you comments

typos alert :333