Conversations

My Oasis (My Resting Place)

 

“Hey, you want to just share one?” Hyun Bin asked Yuri. She looked at him. “Hey, are you crazy?” she said going into one. “I’m just kidding.” He said going in with her. “Is it this one?” he asked her. She nodded her head. “This one seems like it.” She said then set her things there. Hyun Bin walked to the one beside and put his things in there then went to look around. He saw Sa Rang looking around in the backyard and went out to her.

            “How’s it going?” Hyun Bin asked her with his hands in his pockets. Sa Rang turned around. “Oh, Hyun Bin,” she said with a smile. “It’s not so bad. How about you?” she asked him. “It’s not so bad.” Hyun Bin said looking around. “Yeah,” Sa Rang said after a sigh looking around too. They stood there in silence for a while then she looked at him. “You look really happy now.” She told him. He looked at her and smiled. “I am. I am very happy now.” He said. “That’s good.” She said. “How about you?” he asked. She looked at him then smiled. “The same.” She said. “Good.” He replied. “Look Hyun Bin, I know that you’re happy now and every thing, but... I really want to thank you for understanding Jun Hyung and I.” Sa Rang said. Hyun Bin chuckled. “Hey, it’s all good.” He said with a smile then looked down at the ground. Sa Rang thought to herself for a while then looked at Hyun Bin and smiled. “You and Yuri look very happy together. You two match a lot.” She said then looked down again. Hyun Bin chuckled. “Thank you.” He said. She sighed and looked over at the door. “I should be getting back.” She said looking at Hyun Bin. He looked at her and nodded.  “Yeah, go ahead. I’m going to stay out here for a while. Its quite relaxing.” He said. She smiled and went inside.

Sa Rang went back into her room and looked around then sat on her bed and looked at her luggage. “Let’s start taking things out.” She said unloading her bag. She hung up her clothes and put her things around the room. She opened up the window and looked at the beautiful view sniffing the good-natured air and feeling the calm breeze passing by her.

“What are you doing?” Jun Hyung asked coming behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist. She chuckled and leaned back towards him. “Nothing, just looking at the view.” She said then turned around and looked at him, leaning her back towards the window. “Jun Hyung,” she said. He put his hands on her sides. “Hmm?” he hummed looking at her. She looked at him and wrapped her arms around his waist still looking at him. He leaned his head towards hers and placed his forehead against hers. “It’s not good for us to be in here like this right now.” She said looking down. “Yeah?” he asked her. “Yeah,” she answered him. He chuckled and kissed her forehead and backed off of her. “Don’t worry. I won’t do anything stupid.” He said looking at her. He reached a hand out at her. “Let’s go see what they’re making for lunch.” He said. She chuckled and closed the window then took his hand and left out with him.