Lies and Curiosity

My Oasis (My Resting Place)

At lunch, Jun Hyung went into the library to look up a book. He walked around aisles and aisles. “Hey, where is it?” he asked himself looking around still.

Jun Hyung walked down the hallway looking at the book. “Hey, is this the one?” he asked opening it. Sa Rang was looking through a book walking towards him. They bumped into each other unknowingly. They both looked up and backed up a little. “Oh, I’m sorry.” Jun Hyung said. “Oh, sorry,” Sa Rang said. “Are you okay?” he asked her. “Yeah, sorry.” She said. “It’s okay.” He said then walked off. Sa Rang turned around. “Hey, Yong Jun Hyung,” Sa Rang said. He turned around. “Yes?” he said. She looked at him confused. “What... what happened yesterday?” she asked him. “What about yesterday?” he asked. “Um, my mom said I came home looking like I was going to fall over with you. What happened?” she asked. “I told you to not drink. You didn’t listen to me. Now you see what it can do to you? Don’t drink anymore.” He told her. “Okay, but what happened?” she asked him. “Oh, nothing. Why?” he asked. “I didn’t say anything foolish or stupid, did I?” she asked. “No, you talked about you and Hyun Bin the whole time. Don’t worry. I won’t tell Hyun Bin.” He said with a chuckle then walked off. “What? Why? What did I say?” Sa Rang asked walking to him. He looked at her and chuckled. “Oh, nothing,” he said. “What? Why are you laughing then?” she asked.

“Sa Rang,” Hyun Bin called her from behind them. They both turned around. “Are you ready?” he asked Sa Rang. Jun Hyung looked at him then at her. “Oh, I’ll be going.” He said then walked off. Sa Rang glanced at Jun Hyung walking off then looked at Hyun Bin with a smile and walked to him. “Sorry, I was still talking to him about something.” She said. “Alright, let’s go.” Hyun Bin said then they walked off. Jun Hyung turned around and watched them then turned back around and smiled it off.

            “Hey JOON, haven’t talked to you for a while. How have you been?”Sa Rang wrote to JOON. Jun Hyung, who was looking up things on the computer already, looked at Sa Rang’s message and replied.

 “Hey, I thought you were dead or something. Why are you still up so late?”

            “Oh, my boyfriend and I went to help out my parents at the shop. We just finished like thirty minutes ago. I got home, prepared dinner, and then came to message you.”

“Oh, that sounded fun.”

            “Yeah, how’s your boyfriend doing?”Sa Rang asked with a slight chuckle.

“Hey, are you making fun of me?”

            “No, I’m serious. Are you two together yet?”Sa Rang wrote. Jun Hyung looked at it then smacked his lips.

“No, he’s permanently with his boyfriend now. I guess he doesn’t like me enough to come to me.”

            “Oh, it’s okay. You’ll find some other person.”

“Yeah, but I only like him.”Jun Hyung wrote then sighed. “Well, enough about me, what about you and the annoying guy?”

            “Oh, hey, he’s your friend or cousin or whatever! Yong Jun Hyung! How come you’ve never told me?”

“Oh, is that right?”Jun Hyung wrote. “Well, now you know. How about you and him?”Sa Rang sighed.

            “Hey, we basically hate each other now. He’s so annoying. I don’t understand anything he’s doing. Well, we actually talked today, but I bet tomorrow he’s going to start acting all weird and funny again.”

“Maybe he likes you.”Jun Hyung wrote. Sa Rang read it and thought to herself.

            “No, how can he like me?”

“What if he does? That’s probably the reason why he’s acting all weird and funny.”Jun Hyung wrote. Sa Rang thought to herself for a minute. “Hey, can this be true?” she asked herself then thought to all the times when Jun Hyung was being mean to her and ignoring her.