Another Bothering Day

My Oasis (My Resting Place)

The next morning, Jun Hyung woke up and walked to Sa Rang and their Donut Shop. Sa Rang walked out of it and started towards school happily. He looked at her and chuckled. “Let’s get to work.” He said then walked up towards her.

            “Hey Park Sa Rang gay,” he said walking next to her. She turned to look at him madly. He looked at her and tried to hold in his laugh by the sight of all the sugar crumbs all over from the sugar donut she just got done eating. She looked at him annoyed and touched . She sighed and wiped noticing the crumbs. “Stop being so immature.” She told him finishing wiping them off. “You mean annoying?” he asked her. He chuckled and walked ahead of her. She looked at him and sighed. “You better stop bothering me or else I’m going to get my boyfriend on your .” She told him. “Oh really? Why don’t you do something right now?” he asked looking back at her. “Oh yeah, you just wait, you loser!” she said. “Scary cat,” he said chuckling. “Yeah, you’re not scared?” she asked him. He chuckled and walked away. She sighed and ignored him.

            At lunch, Sa Rang went into the Computer Lab at school and went online to chat with JOON.

                        “What are you doing right now?”

            “Nothing.”

                        “Don’t you have class right now?”

            “No, it’s lunch right now.” Jun Hyung said. Sa Rang smiled and drank her water.

            “So, did you meet the annoying person again today?”Jun Hyung asked. He was on the computer across from Sa Rang but was unable to see her. Because the Computer Lab is for studying, all sides of the computer are blocked to avoid distractions.

                        “Yeah, but he was scared of me so he didn’t dare come close to me today.”

            “Really? Should I be scared of you too?”he said chuckling.

                        “No. I’m only mean to him because he’s a jerk to me.”Sa Rang said with a smile.

            “Why is he a jerk to you?”

                        “I don’t know. Because he’s mentally ill... there’s always a reason with him.”Sa Rang said. Jun Hyung gasped and scoffed. “Mentally ill...?” he whispered to himself. He logged off and went to class.

           

            Sa Rang laid on her bed and finished her homework. She looked at her computer and saw a message pop up. She gasped happily and went to open it.

            “Hey HYORI,”

                        “Hey JOON,”Sa Rang wrote happily with a large smile on her face.

            “What are you doing?”Jun Hyung asked. “Nothing. I just got done with my homework. What about you?”

            “Same here. Did you eat yet?”

                        “No, what about you?”

            “Same here.”He said eating a hamburger and shoving fries in his mouth. He chuckled and ate peacefully.

                        “I want to see you.”Sa Rang wrote. Jun Hyung read it and stared at it intently. He finally scoffed. “Why are you acting like we’re really dating?” he asked reaching for his drink. He took a sip and swallowed down his food then wrote back.

            “Okay, let’s meet tomorrow.”

                        “Really? Where?”

            “There’s this park close to your school. Let’s meet there two hours after school? That’ll be our meeting spot. Dress nicely.”

                        “Okay, see you tomorrow then.”She said then turned off her computer and went to sleep.