Sugar Donut Date Ruined :(

My Oasis (My Resting Place)

 

“Hey Yong Jun Hyung,” Sa Rang yelled out from behind him after school. He turned around and looked at her waiting for a response. She just looked at him speechless. He looked at her and saw that she wasn’t going to say anything, so he turned the other way and walked away. “Hey,” she said walking to him. He stopped walking and sighed. “What is it?” He asked her. “Are you okay?” Sa Rang asked him walking up to his side. He looked at her. “Yeah, why?” he said. “Well, you don’t seem too well these days.” She told him. He chuckled and walked away. “What does that matter to you? You should be worrying about how to get to Hyun Bin, right?” Jun Hyung said. She looked down. “I don’t even like him like that.” She told him. He chuckled. “You don’t like him like that.” He said unbelievably, and then walked off. She walked with him looking down touching her fingers. She finally looked at him and smiled. “Hey, Jun Hyung, would you like to come and eat some sugar donuts with me at our Donut Shop?” she asked him. He looked at her for a while then ahead again. “Sure”

            “Hey, Sa Rang!” Hyun Bin yelled out jogging to them, blocking Jun Hyung’s answer. Sa Rang looked at Hyun Bin with a smile. Jun Hyung looked at her smiling and walked away. Hyun Bin got there and looked at Jun Hyung who was walking away. “Hey, where are you going?” Hyun Bin asked. “Home,” Jun Hyung said then walked off. Sa Rang looked at Jun Hyung and back at Hyun Bin and smiled feeling bad. “What are you doing here?” she asked him. “Oh, I wanted to walk you to your Donut Shop.” He said panting. She smiled. “Okay,” she said then they walked off.

            “Pshh, like I wanted to eat your filthy sugar donuts too.” Jun Hyung said walking pass their shop.

            “Oh, Yong Jun Hyung!” Sa Rang’s mother said coming out of the store with a bag in her hand. Jun Hyung stopped walking and looked back. “Oh, Mrs. Park,” he said with a smile. “I knew you’d pass by any minute. I packed you some sugar donuts. I know you might be tired with Sa Rang bringing you some every day for lunch, but have these okay?” she said. Jun Hyung looked at her confused. “Sa Rang bringing me sugar donuts for lunch?” he asked her. “Yes, she brings them everyday in search of sharing them with you. That’s what she says.” Her mother said shrugging her shoulders. Sa Rang and Hyun Bin walked up seeing them. Jun Hyung caught Sa Rang’s eyes and stared at her. “Alright, I’ll see you. Bye.” Sa Rang’s mother said then walked back in the store. Jun Hyung looked at Sa Rang’s mother and smiled at her. “Okay, thank you.” He said then watched her go in. He glanced at Hyun Bin and then looked at Sa Rang intently.

            “Hey, let’s go.” Hyun Bin said suddenly placing a hand on Sa Rang’s back. Jun Hyung smiled with his head down and walked off. Sa Rang watched him walk off then walked in with Hyun Bin.