Parents' DisAgreement

My Oasis (My Resting Place)

 

“No,” Sa Rang’s parents said in the Donut Shop late at night, while closing. Sa Rang and Jun Hyung sat next to each other in the chair while Sa Rang’s parents sat across from them, separated by a table. Sa Rang looked down and poked Jun Hyung’s waist. He sighed rubbing his waist. “I told you.” She whispered. “But Hyun Bin and his girlfriend and Woo Young and his girlfriend are going too. There are going to be six of us total. And plus, Woo Young’s girlfriend’s dad is going to be up there with us too.” Jun Hyung said. Sa Rang’s parents looked at each other. “All right, since no money is involved and there’s already going to be a chaperon, go ahead. But don’t do anything stupid.” Sa Rang’s mother said. Sa Rang looked at her parents with a big smile, but she kept her cool. “All right mom and dad. Thank you.” She said politely. They smiled at her then went to the back of the room.

            “I told you.” Jun Hyung said to Sa Rang out in the cold. Sa Rang yelled out loudly. “Yes!” she screamed. He looked at her and chuckled. “Hey, don’t get your hopes up so soon. They might change their minds last minute.” He told her. She stopped walking and looked at him. He looked over at her and stared at her confused. “What? Is there something on my face?” he asked her touching his face. She walked up to him with a smile. He looked at her and smiled. “Oh, is this the time where you embrace me in your arms then kiss me afterwards?” he asked. She looked at him and chuckled then slapped his arm and walked off. “Hey, you’re nasty.” She said then jogged away with her hands up in the air. “I’m going to go on vacation for three days! I’m so happy.” She said. Jun Hyung watched her and smiled.