Reuniting

My Oasis (My Resting Place)

 

“Hey, it’s been so long.” Hyun Bin said to Yuri sitting in front of a coffee shop. “Yeah, too long to count. How’s school going?” she asked him. “Good, how about you?”

            “Good too.” Yuri said. Hyun Bin smiled. “Hey, you remember the promise we made when you were going to leave?” Yuri asked him. “Yeah,” he said then they both said together, “...when we meet each other again and we don’t have one with us, let’s be together.” They both chuckled. “Hey, you still remember?” she asked Hyun Bin. “Yeah, I was the one that made up that promise. How can I forget?” he told her. She sighed. “So have you had any girlfriend after that?” she asked him. He smiled. “I just broke up with my ex-girlfriend yesterday.” He said rather sadly. She smiled. “I guess God knew we were going to meet each other again, therefore he broke you two up.” She said. He chuckled. “Yeah,” he said, “how about you?”

            “No,” Yuri said. “Not since you left.” She said. They looked at each other then smiled looking down. “I’m sorry.” He said. “I didn’t mean to leave you like that.” He said again. “It’s okay. We’re reunited now.” She said then looked at him. “Maybe we can start from where we left off?” she asked him. He looked at her and smiled.

            “You know that person?” Sa Rang asked Jun Hyung still walking. He looked at her. “Oh, she was Woo Young’s girlfriend’s friend. We went on a date once because Woo Young’s girlfriend wanted a partner for her friend, so I had to go with her.” He said. “Oh,” she said nodding her head. “Nothing happened.” He told her. She looked at him and chuckled. “I didn’t ask.” She said. They walked in silence for a while. “Sa Rang,” he finally called her name. She looked at him. “Hmm?”

“I’m... I’m sorry for lying to you about JOON.” He said. She looked at him and chuckled. “Hey,” she said then punched him on the arm. “You always like making a fool out of me huh?” she said. He chuckled. “I didn’t mean to.” He said. She sighed. “When did you know?” she asked him. He chuckled a little. “Our first meet. In front of the library.” He told her. She chuckled. “Hey, I waited for you the whole evening too.” She told him. He chuckled. “Sorry,” he said. “You stood me up three times, you know?” she told him. He smiled. “I know.” He said. She smacked her lips and stopped walking. Jun Hyung did too then looked at her. “Yesterday... I told Hyun Bin everything.” She said slowly looking at him. He looked at her for a while then smiled. “Is this what you want?” he asked her. She smiled and nodded her head. “We’ll be punished for this, you know?” Jun Hyung said. She smiled and nodded her head again. He stood there and looked at her beautiful face and smile.