What Happened...?

My Oasis (My Resting Place)

 

All the students gathered around the bus and waited to load up their bags and themselves. Soo Young came by with Sa Rang who was still shocked from earlier. Soo Young went in between the crowd and threw her bag in the loading area. Sa Rang stayed at the end not moving. She flashed back to when Jun Hyung kissed her for that short 2 second and hiccupped. Jun Hyung came by her and shouldered her. “Hey, sorry for earlier.” He said glancing at her with a sense of guilt in his expression. She looked at him and continued hiccupping. “You,” she said thinking he knew. “I didn’t mean to run into you. Seriously. I know I’m not fat, but my muscles must’ve hurted you? Are you sure you’re okay?” he asked her. She looked at him confused. “You don’t know what happened?” she asked him hiccupping. He looked at her weird. “I just told you what happened. Why are you asking me? Hey, did I smash you that hard?” he asked her poking her arm. “Does that hurt?” he asked. She looked at him confused and hiccupped. Jun Hyung looked at her and chuckled. “Hey, what’s with the hiccup? Drink some water or hold your breath for 30 seconds. It really helps.” He told her. They stood there and waited for everyone to hurry up. “Here,” Jun Hyung said taking her bag. “I’ll put this away for you.” He said then placed it under the bus with his. She still stood there. “Come on, let’s go.” He said then got on the bus. She thought to herself. “Hey,” she said. “Hey, Park Sa Rang! Get on the bus!” Soo Young yelled out from the window above her. She looked at her and smacked her lips then got on the bus.

            Sa Rang sat by the window looking out still thinking. Jun Hyung looked out the window too; sitting two seats behind her, and saw her face through the spaces between the seats and the window. He looked at her for a while. “Is she still mad at me?” he asked himself. “Who?” Hyun Bin asked looking at him. Jun Hyung looked over at him and smacked his lips. “No one. Why are you eavesdropping on my conversation?” he asked. Hyun Bin looked at him confused then looked away. Jun Hyung sighed and looked back at Sa Rang’s head. She touched her lips and sighed then pouted to herself. “Huh?” Jun Hyung asked. “Why is she doing that?” he asked her.

            Story to what happened earlier:

                        Hyun Bin was in front of the vending machine trying to press his desired candy. “Hey, Sa Rang, wait for me.” He said impatiently. Jun Hyung walked over rubbing his eyes and saw Hyun Bin in a rush. “Yah, what are you doing? What’s the rush?” Jun Hyung asked. Hyun Bin looked at him. “Oh, because,” he said then tried to think of something. “Because I know you’re going to steal the chips from me, so I’m trying to hide them before you see them.” He said then finally took them out from the bottom. Jun Hyung looked at Hyun Bin and nodded scratching his head, then smiled and quickly snatched the chips and candies away from Hyun Bin. “Good prediction,” Jun Hyung said running away towards Sa Rang’s direction. “Hey, give it back to me!” Hyun Bin yelled. Jun Hyung looked back and chuckled running ahead. When he turned around, Sa Rang was in front of him with her arms out along with a scream. “Ah!” Jun Hyung screamed then ran into Sa Rang.