Getting Bags Back

My Oasis (My Resting Place)

 

Sa Rang slept peacefully on her bed with Jun Hyung’s laptop closed and in front of her. It was morning, around 5:45 am. Her phone buzzed by her feet next to her pillow. She grunted tiredly trying to search for it around her but she couldn’t get it. She kicked her feet and felt it and grabbed it. “Hello?”

“Hey, where are you? People are about to wake up. Hurry up and get me my luggage.” Jun Hyung said waiting at the elevator with her things. “What?” she said looking at the clock. “Hey, it’s only 5:45 am.” She said madly then hung up. “Hey, Park Sa Rang.” Jun Hyung said madly. He grunted and called her again.

“Hello?” she picked up tiredly. “Hey, I’m serious.” He said. She groaned getting up. “Alright, I’m coming.” She said then hung up. She looked at his laptop and placed it in there then zipped it up and went out without washing herself yet. She was still in her sleeping outfit and also had no shoes or socks on. She went to the elevator and saw Jun Hyung there with her things. He looked at her and chuckled. “Hey, you look so ugly.” He said walking towards her. She squint her eyes. “Jun Hyung?” she called him. He looked at her and gave her the luggage and took his. “Hey, thank you.” He said then turned around and got in the elevator. Sa Rang stood there with her eyes closed, shoulders slumped, and luggage sitting by her. When the elevators were about to close, Jun Hyung opened them back up and peeked at Sa Rang. She stood there like a zombie. He sighed and went back out with his luggage. He placed it to the side in front of the elevator and went to her. “Hey,” he said nudging her shoulder. “Park Sa Rang,” he called. She sighed, “Stop calling me. I need to sleep mom.” She said. He looked at her and scoffed. “Hey, you can sleep standing up?” he said chuckling a little. “Hey, wake up and go back to your room.” He told her. She didn’t move.

Jun Hyung walked her to her room, which was opened. “Is this your room?” Jun Hyung asked her dragging both of their luggages. Sa Rang walked in and threw herself on her bed. He got in and looked at Soo Young sleeping warmly. “This should be the right room.” He said putting her luggage next to her. He looked at her and walked over to try to put the blanket on top of her but he couldn’t carry her. “Hey, why are you so heavy?” he said then forgot about her and left. “Oh well, freeze and die.” He said then left, closing the door gently. Sa Rang moved from her bed and cuddled up moving the blanket from under her up to cover her up.