Suspicion

My Oasis (My Resting Place)

 

Every one got on the bus again and went traveling to their destination. Sa Rang ate her leftover snack while looking at the videos from her I-pod. “What are you looking at?” Hyun Bin asked trying to watch with her. She looked at him and handed him a headphone. “You want to listen with me?” she asked. “Sure,” he said taking one. He placed it in his ear and listened while watching the video with her. Sa Rang, sitting on the end, looked over and saw Jun Hyung sitting on the end too. His leg partly out, looking at the street outside in the front. The side of his face was seen shining from the sun that was shining in through the windows on his side. Sa Rang watched him for a while.

“That was funny.” Hyun Bin said looking at Sa Rang. He noticed her looking at Jun Hyung. He looked down then took off the headphone, dropping it on Sa Rang’s arm, and looked out the window instead. Sa Rang twitched and looked at him when the headphone hit her. “Are you okay?” she asked Hyun Bin. He glanced at her and made a corner smile. “I’m just getting a headache. Don’t mind me.” He said. Sa Rang smiled and put both headphones in her ear. She looked ahead and accidentally glanced at Jun Hyung who turned to look accidentally at her too. They froze and looked at each other for a while. Jun Hyung finally looked down then turned around. Sa Rang looked down then took a deep breath.

“All right everyone,” Mr. Lee said while every one gathered out in front of the bus. Hyun Bin and Sa Rang were standing closely together, while Jun Hyung was standing by his friend. It was getting dark already. There was an ocean behind them with beautiful view. The hotel was big, tall and comfortable-looking. “Get your things and go into your rooms alright. Lights off by 11 pm. No later. We wake up early tomorrow morning at 7 and start our hiking trip okay? Dress up warmly and good night.” Mr. Lee finished then everyone grabbed his or her things. Sa Rang went to get her bag with Hyun Bin.

“Which one’s yours?” Hyun Bin asked. She looked in there and pointed at one. “Oh, the blue one right there.” She said. Hyun Bin grabbed hers and his and walked off. “Thank you.” She said. Jun Hyung looked in and grabbed his bag and went into his room. Every one else did too.

“Hey, I’m so happy I’m going to get to sleep.” Soo Young said yawning. Soo Young, Hyun Bin and Sa Rang were in an elevator together.

“I’ll see you tomorrow morning.” Hyun Bin said in the elevator with his hands holding the door open while Sa Rang was standing outside of the elevator. “Okay, sleep well.” Sa Rang said. Hyun Bin smiled and gave her suitcase to her. “Here,” he said. “Thank you.” She said taking it. “Go, I’ll watch you go.” She said. He smiled and got in the elevator. “Sleep well.” He said. “Yes, you too.” She said then the elevator closed. She smiled and went into her room where Soo Young was already unpacking her things. Sa Rang sighed and threw her luggage on the bed and started to unpack too. She opened up the suitcase and saw a pair of boxers in front of her. “What?” she asked confused. Soo Young looked over and chuckled. “Hey, are you holding onto that for Hyun Bin?” she asked. Sa Rang looked at her afraid.