Class Hike and Evening BBQ

My Oasis (My Resting Place)

 

Every one woke up and waited outside for the rest to gather up. Sa Rang got out of the bathroom and looked at the suitcase by her bed. She gasped and was about to run out with it, but then saw a note. She looked at it confused and went to read it.

“Hey, I already have my bag. You were sleep walking while giving it to me. Just thought I should let you know. Thank you.

  • Yong Jun Hyung

Sa Rang read it and opened it saw her things in there. She sighed relieved. “Yes, I can finally be warm.” She said getting her clothes.

Sa Rang walked out with Soo Young laughing in warm clothing. They got out and saw every one already there, while some were behind them. Sa Rang looked over and saw Jun Hyung talking to his friend. She walked over to him. “Hey, thanks for the luggage.” She said. He looked at her and smiled. “Yeah,” he said laughing. “What?” she asked touching her face. “You should’ve seen yourself this morning when you were giving me the luggage.” Jun Hyung said chuckling. “Why?” she asked. “Here,” he said opening up his phone. “I even took a picture to show you.” He said going to his gallery. “Here,” he said showing her. Her hair was trashy and down all over her face. Her shoulders were slumped to the side. She gasped. “That isn’t me.” Sa Rang said looking at it. He chuckled and looked over seeing Hyun Bin come out of the Hotel looking for Sa Rang. He smiled. “Hey, your boyfriend is looking for you. Go to him before he misunderstands us.” He said. She looked over and saw Hyun Bin walking towards the group. She smiled and looked at Jun Hyung. “Bye.” She said then walked to Hyun Bin.

“Hey, Hyun Bin,” she said with a smile. He looked at her and smiled giving her a hug. “It’s cold.” Hyun Bin said giving her a kiss on her forehead. She chuckled and hid her head in his chest.

Jun Hyung looked from afar with a smile then looked at Mr. Lee who was about to start. 

Every one hiked up the mountain two behind two, tired. “Hey, I’m already tired.” Soo Young said breathlessly behind Sa Rang and Hyun Bin. They looked back at her and chuckled then continued hiking.

After a while, they reached a flat plane with nice stones that were carved up into something. They stopped to take a rest and took pictures everywhere. “Hey, Jun Hyung, can you take a picture with me?” a girl asked him with a camera in her hand. “Oh, sure.” Jun Hyung said standing next to her. They smiled happily looking into the camera lens. She took it and smiled. “Thank you.” She said then walked away. Jun Hyung smiled and went to explore with his other friends in the class. “Hey, it’s so deep here Jun Hyung, look.” One of his friends said. Jun Hyung peeked over to have a look seeing a steep hill and rocks, and green grass then scooted back. “Whew,” he said chuckling scared. “It’s scary.” He said. “Hey, let’s go somewhere else.” He said then they all followed him. Sa Rang and Hyun Bin walked together with a group of people back to the site. “Hey, lets take a group picture.” Someone said. Mr. Lee looked at every one counting to see if everyone was there. “All right, since every one is here, let’s take one.” He said. “Okay everyone, gather up here. I’ll use mine then print one for you guys.” Mr. Lee said setting his camera on timed. Every one came together and smiled happily for the picture. Mr. Lee set it up then ran when he clicked the button and posed next to a student. “One, two, three.” Mr. Lee said then everyone shouted, “Cheese.” Then the picture was taken.

Every one was back down in front of the hotel with a booth set up for everyone in the front. There were chairs and tables and barbequed meat for every one. They were in their winter outfits still from the hike. Every one sat down and ate happily with chitchats.

Jun Hyung and his friends ate happily talking amongst themselves.

“Hey, what are you talking about?” Jun Hyung asked laughing. Every one laughed as well. “Hey, you never understand what I say.” His friend said. “Hey, Jang Woo Young, you know what I’m talking about right?” his friend said. “Hey, I always do. What kind of friend am I? I’m not like Yong Jun Hyung.” Woo Young said. Every one chuckled. Jun Hyung smacked his lips and ate. He looked away and saw Sa Rang and Hyun Bin eating together happily.

“Hey, here, eat this.” Hyun Bin said placing the meat on Sa Rang’s dish. She looked at him and smiled eating it. “Thank you.” She said grabbing more meat. She placed them on her plate and sniffed wiping her nose then looked over and glanced at Jun Hyung who was eating with his friends laughing. She smiled and looked at Hyun Bin. “Eat up.” She said. He smiled and ate up.