Party

My Oasis (My Resting Place)

 

At the party, people stood talking while some sat and talked amongst themselves. Jun Hyung went in and grabbed some food they had and sat in front of the TV. Sa Rang and Hyun Bin got in together. “Oh, look who’s here?” Bok Gu said shaking Hyun Bin’s hand. “Hey, what’s up?” Hyun Bin said with his hand in Sa Rang’s. She let go of his hand and went to Soo Young and them who were sitting around a table talking together. Hyun Bin looked over and saw her then smiled and walked off.

When it ended, Jun Hyung walked out of the house and saw Hyun Bin and Sa Rang together. He walked up to Hyun Bin, who was expecting him.

“Hey, thanks for coming today.” He said. Jun Hyung smiled. “No problem. Thanks for inviting me.” Jun Hyung said. “Yep,” Hyun Bin said. “Alright, I have to go, so I’ll see you. Bye.” He said then left without looking at Sa Rang or leaving a word with her. He turned around and put on a bothersome expression and walked off.  Sa Rang watched him walk off disturbed then looked at Hyun Bin who put his arm around her shoulder. She smiled. “I should get going too.” She said. “Oh, okay, I’ll take you home.” Hyun Bin said. “No, it’s getting late. I’ll go by myself.” She said. “Oh, okay, be careful then okay. I’ll see you tomorrow.” Hyun Bin said then Sa Rang walked off. Hyun Bin watched her walking off with a dissatisfied expression.

Sa Rang walked off sadly thinking to herself. “You idiot. Are you really going to act like nothing is going on?” she said. “You idiot. You’re really going to ignore me for ever?” she said. She took a deep breath and looked up seeing Jun Hyung at a food stand eating some barbequed meat and other side dishes.