Amusement Park Date

My Oasis (My Resting Place)

 

Sa Rang and Hyun Bin walked together in an amusement park with a cotton candy in their hand. Sa Rang was dressed in a light blue skinny jean with her white sneakers on. She had on a white shirt inside her black zip-up sweatshirt. Her hair was nicely put down. Hyun Bin was wearing a blue jean with a white loosen t-shirt. His hair was nicely fixed, matching his look. “So, are you okay from the fall yesterday?” Hyun Bin finally asked her. She looked at him and smiled eating her cotton candy nodding at the same time. “Yeah,” she said then looked ahead again. He looked at her and smiled then saw a game station. “Hey, you want to go play that?” he asked her. She looked over and saw some water guns and stuffed teddy bears. She smiled and walked ahead first.

            Hyun Bin and Sa Rang raced each other to see who got the tube full the fastest by shooting their water from the water gun towards it. Hyun Bin won making Sa Rang whine and groan sadly. “Hey, that’s cheating. You got a head start too.” She said. He chuckled and looked at the prizes. “What would you like?” the worker there said. Hyun Bin looked at Sa Rang. “Hey, what do you want?” he asked her. She looked at him then at the prizes and chose one. The worker gave it to her. She smiled with thanks and took it. Hyun Bin smiled and walked off with her.

            Later on, they ate happily at a food shop.

            At night, Hyun Bin took Sa Rang home. They walked to the front of her house and turned to each other. “Thank you for taking me out today.” She said to him. “No, thanks for going with me.” He said. She looked at him and chuckled. “You’re welcome.” She said. They both stood in silence for a while.

“You can go.” She told him suddenly who was still looking at the ground. He looked up at her still with his lips in. “Hmm, no you go ahead. I’ll watch you go in.” He said. She smiled. “Alright, bye. See you at school tomorrow.” She said then walked in. He smiled and waited for her to get inside then left with a smile on his face.