Confused and Worried

My Oasis (My Resting Place)

 

The next morning, Sa Rang walked to school like a walking dead. Her left arm was still dangling down dead beside her. Sa Rang finally blinked and looked down at the ground in front of her feet. She sighed and looked back up. Some one ran passed her laughing and bumped her left shoulder. She groaned and grasped her left shoulder. She stopped walking and thought back to the night before. “Hey, what happened to him yesterday?” she thought to herself.

            Sa Rang walked to her desk and sat down. She looked around and saw no sign of Hyun Bin. She took off her backpack and groaned when she took off her left side. Hyun Bin walked in and didn’t even look at her. She looked at him. He ignored her and came to sit down next to her. She looked at him. “Hyun Bin,” she said afraid to say his name. He exhaled from his nose and took out his notebook and books. She turned forward in her desk and looked down.

            “Hey, Jun Hyung,” Woo Young called out Jun Hyung who was walking in the hallway. Jun Hyung turned around. “Oh, Woo young. What is it?” he asked waiting for him. Woo Young walked to him and looked around. “Hey, are Hyun Bin and Sa Rang okay? They’re so weird today. I saw Sa Rang grasping her shoulder earlier in class like she sprained it or something. Then Hyun Bin came in and”

            “Hey,” Jun Hyung said. Woo Young stopped talking and looked at him. They both stopped walking. “I don’t need anyone to tell me what’s going on in their love life okay. I don’t care.” Jun Hyung said then walked off. Woo Young watched him walk off then smacked his lips and thought to himself. “Hey, what’s up with them?” Woo Young asked himself confused.

            “Hyun Bin,” Sa Rang called out his name. He sighed and turned around to look at her. “What is it?” he asked her. “Hey, are you okay?” she asked him walking to him. “Yeah, I’m perfectly fine. Thank you for worrying.” He said then walked off. She sighed and walked up in front of him. “Hey, what is going on with you?” she asked him. He looked at her. “What do you want?” he asked her. She looked at him and felt his forehead with her left palm. He sighed and slapped her hand away. Sa Rang groaned from the pain and looked at the bruise on her wrist. She gasped and touched it. Hyun Bin looked at it with a sense of worry in his heart, but because his anger overpowered him, he looked away and walked off. Sa Rang looked up at his back and stared at him confused.

            Sa Rang sat in her family’s Donut Shop with a plate of sugar donut in front of her. She stared into space thinking.