The first Meet

My Oasis (My Resting Place)

The next morning, Sa Rang woke up and went to get dressed. She got on her uniform and went into the bathroom to look at her in the mirror. “Hi JOON,” she said with a smile. She chuckled and put on some Chap Stick and light make up then headed out. She ran out to her family’s Donut Shop and grabbed a sugar donut then ran to the back of their shop.

            Jun Hyung came in and took two sugar donuts as usual and waited in line for the register with four other people in front of him. Sa Rang came out from the back looking intently at her phone and walked right pass Jun Hyung, who was looking at his phone too.

                        “Are you at school yet?”Sa Rang asked JOON walking to school. 

            “Yeah, but I need to stop by somewhere and get something really quick. What about you?”

 

                        “Walking there right now. Okay, I’ll see you later.”  Sa Rang said then put her phone away. She looked down at her shoe and saw her shoelace untied. She sighed and bent down to tie it. She chuckled, “Hi JOON, it’s so exciting to finally meet you.” She said to herself looking at her shoe while tying it. “Yes, it’s nice to finally meet you too HYORI,” she said in a guy voice, in place of JOON. She chuckled. “Anyway, since we’ve met, I’ll tell you my real name, it’s”

            “Hey, Park Sa Rang gay,” Jun Hyung said pushing her over gently, but because of her poor balance, she fell to the ground almost kissing the ground. He chuckled, “What poor balance you have.” He said then walked off catching up to a friend. She looked up. “Hey Yong Jun Hyung you jerk. Wait until I get my boyfriend up your .” She yelled out madly. She got up and walked off like nothing happened.

            Sa Rang went to sit in class smiling happily. Soo Young looked at her confused. “Why are you smiling so happily about?” she asked. Sa Rang looked at her. “I’m going to meet my JOON today.” She said. “Your JOON?” Soo Young asked. “Yes, my JOON,” Sa Rang said clasping her hands together, looking up at the ceiling with a romantic sigh. Soo Young gasped. “You have a boyfriend?”

            “Yeah,” Sa Rang said. “How did you two meet?” Soo Young asked. Sa Rang looked at her not wanting to tell her that they met off the same web site her boyfriend and she did. “Um, at my family’s Donut Shop. He comes in every day. He finally confronted me and said he wanted to get to know more about me.” Sa Rang said with a chuckle. “Wow, how romantic.” Soo Young said.

            After school, Sa Rang waited under a tree in front of their school for JOON to come. Jun Hyung came out of the school building writing something on his phone. He looked up and spotted Sa Rang standing there looking around. He chuckled and walked towards her quietly.

            “Ah, where is he?” Sa Rang asked herself. Jun Hyung came and hugged the tree by her closing his eyes. “‘Ah, I wish someone would love me and support me in everything I do too.’” He mocked her from the previous day. She looked at him madly and pushed him. “Yah, why are you always bothering me?” she asked him. He chuckled. “Because you’re easy to fool around with.” He told her. “What are you doing here anyways?”

            “What are you doing here?” Jun Hyung asked her. “Waiting for my boyfriend. Why?” she told him. “Well, I’m waiting for my girlfriend too.” He told her. She looked at him and scoffed. “What a poor girl.” She said then walked away. He looked at her and smacked his lips. “Good. Go away.” He said looking at his phone again not even caring.

                        “Where are you?”Sa Rang wrote to JOON.

            “I’m in front of the school. Where are you?”

                        “I’m at the library. I’m the only one here so you should see me.”

            Jun Hyung smiled and walked towards the library. He walked around a corner leading him to the front of the library and saw Sa Rang standing there. He gasped and moved behind the corner again, peeking through. “Yah, why is th-that thing there?” he asked. Sa Rang looked around but JOON was nowhere to be found. “Oh goodness, please not her. Out of everyone.” He said then thought for a minute. “I know. See if she does this.” He said then wrote her something.

            Sa Rang looked at her phone and walked inside the library.

            “Oh, no!” Jun Hyung said disgusted. “Why does it have to be her?” he asked. He suddenly gasped and widened his eyes. “Wait. This only means one thing.” He said then laughed evilly. “Torture. Haha. Park Sa Rang gay. You’ve messed with the wrong person this life time.” Jun Hyung said then left home, leaving Sa Rang there by herself.

                        “Hey, where were you? You didn’t show up.”Sa Rang wrote to JOON when she got home.

            “Oh, sorry. I had an emergency, so I couldn’t make it. Did you wait long?”Jun Hyung wrote laughing to himself.

                        “Oh, no. Not really. I only waited for a while then left.”

            “Lets see how serious and opened you can get.” He said then started writing something down.

            “So, tell me more about yourself?”

                        “Like what?”

            “Like... what’s your personality like?”

            “‘Oh, well, I’m nice...’” Jun Hyung read to himself then chuckled. “Pshh, you mean annoying...” he said then continued reading. “‘... And I like to go out. I like studying. And my parents own a Donut Shop that is like 5 minutes to our school. So I go there every morning before going to school.’”He read. “Oh, so those are her parents? What a shame they got her as their daughter. They’re such nice people.” He said then thought to himself. “Hmm, let’s see. Oh,” he said chuckling then starting writing.

            “Are there any annoying people that are at your school?”

            Sa Rang read it and thought to herself. “Speaking of it. Yeah. There’s this really annoying guy that goes to my school. I think he likes me. He’s so annoying. He always bothers me. Just the other day, I caught him stalking me, so I turned around and asked him why he was stalking me. He said he wasn’t and of course he was lying. So I told him to stop. And as he is, he pushed me for no apparent reason. I got mad at him so I pulled him around and punched him.”

            “Really? You punched him?Jun Hyung said writing it down.

                        “Yeah, you don’t believe it? I’m capable of doing it.”Sa Rang said. Jun Hyung read it and chuckled. “Let’s see how you do tomorrow.” He said turning off his computer. He sighed and went to sleep.