Hyun Bin Worried

My Oasis (My Resting Place)

The next morning, Jun Hyung walked to school and saw Hyun Bin waiting by the bench for him. He walked over. “Hyun Bin, waiting for Sa Rang?” he asked giving Hyun Bin their hand shake. “No, I was waiting for you actually.” He said. “Oh, what’s up?” Jun Hyung asked walking with Hyun Bin to a designated area.

They went on top of the school overlooking the school and stood by the edge, leaning against it. “What is it?” Jun Hyung asked looking at Hyun Bin. “What’s wrong with Sa Rang these days? She’s always down and unsure of what to do. Has she talked to you about anything?” Hyun Bin asked. Jun Hyung looked at him. “Hey, shouldn’t you be asking her about this? Why are you asking me?”

“Because, other than me, you’re the only person she talks to.” Hyun Bin said. He looked down. “I don’t know if it’s because I’m not being the best boyfriend or something, but I’m really trying my best.” Hyun Bin said. “I just... don’t know what else to do.” Jun Hyung looked at him. “Do you love her?” Jun Hyung asked. Hyun Bin looked at the view and sighed. “Yes,” he said. Jun Hyung smiled. “What else to you need to know?” he asked. “It doesn’t seem like I’m the one she loves.” Hyun Bin said looking at Jun Hyung. “Why do you say that?” he asked. “Because, she never looks at me like she loves me. Whenever I look into her eyes, it seems like she’s forced to fall in love with me. As if I’m a grudge that is blocking her from getting the one she loves.” Hyun Bin said. Jun Hyung sighed and patted Hyun Bin on the shoulder. “Don’t worry too much. She probably just has too many things going on in her life right now. She’ll get over it. You just need to be there for her and keep her strong. Hey, hurry up and get to class. It has begun.” Jun Hyung said then walked off. Hyun Bin looked at him, sighed and walked to class.

Hyun Bin walked to class and saw Sa Rang in her seat doing her work. Jun Hyung was talking to friends in the back. Hyun Bin went to sit in his seat. “Morning Sa Rang,” he said. Sa Rang looked at him. “Morning, you’re here?” she said with a smile. He smiled. “Yeah,” he said then took out his homework and things. “Hey, are you free after school?” Sa Rang asked him. “Why?” he asked. “Oh, my mom needs help moving things in the shop and I was wondering if you can come help us out. We need a guy to help my dad, so I told my parents that I’d bring you.” She said. Hyun Bin looked at her. “Oh, okay, I’ll come.” He said. “All right,” she said then continued doing her work.