Crazy in Love

My Oasis (My Resting Place)

 

After school, Jun Hyung came out of class and looked over seeing Sa Rang and Hyun Bin walking away together. “Huh? Where are they going?” he asked himself stalking them.

            Sa Rang glanced at Hyun Bin. They talked amongst themselves.

“Where should we go?” Hyun Bin asked her. “Mmm, go eat ice cream.” She said looking at him. He chuckled. “Okay,” he said then they walked to a nearby ice cream store. Jun Hyung stopped following them with a gasp. “Hey, are they really dating now?” he asked himself. He looked at them sitting down in the ice cream shop and walked away when he thought he saw Sa Rang look over at him.

            Jun Hyung sat in front of his desk in his bedroom thinking, trying to do his homework. “The surface area formula,” he said tapping his pencil on the desk trying to think. He sighed frustrated. “The surface area for” Jun Hyung exhaled irritated. “Hey, what are you doing right now, huh?” he talked to himself. “Hey, if you like her, then just go and tell her. Why are you wasting your precious time sitting here unable to think of the surface area formula whatever it’s called?” he said. The stood in silence for a while then took a deep breath after he’d calmed down and continued with what he was doing. “The surface area formula for an equation,” he said then finally slammed his pencil on the desk and got up and walked out of the house.

            “Hey, Yong Jun Hyung, are you crazy?” he asked himself walking back and forth around the front of his house. “Hey, you can’t possibly like her. Who cares if they’re dating? You’re just going to be more peaceful.” He said then chuckled. “She’s annoying too, and heartless; especially after what I’ve done for her. I even gave up my pride to be able to be friends with her.” He said madly this time. He sighed frustrated and walked to the nearby park by his house. He looked up and stopped walking. He stared straight ahead of him frozen. He flashed back to when Sa Rang was sitting there in her beautiful summer dress waiting for JOON to show up. Instead he didn’t. He walked slowly to the bench and stood in front of it.

            “Hey, go home.” He said imagining Sa Rang still sitting there waiting for him like the other day. She looked intently at her math homework. “Hey, you idiot,” he said louder this time. She looked around to see if JOON was there yet and looked at her clock. “Hey, are you going to stand me up again?” she asked sadly looking around. Jun Hyung sighed. “Hey, go home before your parents yell at you.” He said. Sa Rang looked at her clock again and sighed. “Hey, JOON, it’s already 12 in the morning. Where are you?” she asked herself sadly again. Jun Hyung stood there madly, panting.