Jealousy

My Oasis (My Resting Place)

 

The next morning, Sa Rang walked out of her Donut Shop with a sugar donut in her hand and a bag of sugar donuts in the other. She slowly turned back and looked behind her to see if Jun Hyung was behind her. No one. She turned in front of her and saw Jun Hyung right in front of her looking at her with a suspicious look. Sa Rang gasped hitting his chest for reflex. “Hey, are you a ghost or something?” she yelled at him. “I smell something fishy.” He said standing strong. “What?” She asked eating her sugar donut again looking at him weird and confused. She looked around and walked past him. “Were you looking for me?” he asked her happily. She looked at him. “Hey, have you gone mad?” she told him. “Then you were waiting for Hyun Bin?” he said sadly with his head down then walked away. She looked at him confused. “Hey, what’s up with him?” she said looking at him for a while. He just stood there like a walking dead, so Sa Rang walked off, leaving him.

            Sa Rang turned around in her desk at school and looked at Jun Hyung, sleeping with his head down on his desk, confused. Hyun Bin came in and sat down looking at her then at Jun Hyung too. “What’s up?” he asked her. She glanced at Hyun Bin and at Jun Hyung one last time then turned back around. “Hey, that person, is he okay? He’s acting really weird these days.” She told him. Hyun Bin looked over at Jun Hyung again then smacked his lips. “Who knows? He’s always like that sometimes. Don’t worry about him.” He said then got out his works. Sa Rang glanced back at Jun Hyung and then back at the front of the classroom and got out her things.

 

                        “Hey JOON, you remember the man I was telling you about the other day that kissed me?” Sa Rang wrote to JOON. Jun Hyung yawned coming into his bedroom and took a second glance at the computer seeing Sa Rang’s message. He sat down and wrote back to her with a scoff.

            “Yeah, what is it?”

                        “Hey, don’t tell anyone about this okay?”

            “Hey, who do I have to tell?” Jun Hyung wrote looking at her previous message suspiciously.

                        “Okay, I think I like that man. But I don’t know. He doesn’t seem to like me. I don’t know, what should I do?” Sa Rang wrote. Jun Hyung read it and scoffed. “You really like Hyun Bin huh?” he said then thought for a minute. He chuckled evilly.

            “Hey, if it doesn’t seem like he likes you, then go for the other person that seems to like you.” Sa Rang read it. “Hyun Bin...?” Sa Rang said sadly. “But I like Jun Hyung.” She said. She logged off and turned off her computer then went to her bed.

            “Hey, she logged off already? I wasn’t done talking.” Jun Hyung said madly then turned off his computer. “You jerk, liking Hyun Bin.” He said walking to his bed. “Hey, he’s just going to play with you. What’s so good about him too? He’s not even that handsome, and he’s not even smart.” Jun Hyung said lying on his bed. “You should just come to me.” He said with a smile and opened arms.

            “Hey, but I don’t like Hyun Bin, JOON.” Sa Rang said turning to her side on her bed. Jun Hyung turned to his side too.