Helping Her Family

My Oasis (My Resting Place)

 

The next morning, Hyun Bin walked to school with his headphones in his ear. Sa Rang walked behind him and wrapped an arm around his. She looked at him with her head against his arm. “Good morning.” She said. He took off his headphones and smiled looking at her. “Good morning.” He said. Sa Rang pulled out her bag of sugar donuts and gave one to Hyun Bin. “Here, I got some breakfast for us.” She said eating one too. “Thank you.” He said. They ate it together and walked to school.

“Hey, over here!” Jun Hyung yelled out at school. It was physical education time, and all the boys were playing soccer while the girls were playing volleyball.

Jun Hyung and the boys went to their locker room to wash up. Hyun Bin came behind Jun Hyung who was still changing. “Hey, are you free tomorrow night?” he asked. Jun Hyung looked at him then put on his t-shirt. “Uh, yeah, why?” he asked putting his things in his bag. “Oh, we’re having a party at Han Bok Gu’s house. Everyone’s going to be there. Are you coming?” Hyun Bin asked. “Oh, are there going to be drinks?” he asked. “No, it’s going to be a clean party.” Hyun Bin said. Jun Hyung smiled. “Alright, I’ll be there.” He said then closed his locker and left.

After school, Jun Hyung walked passed Sa Rang and their Donut Shop.

“Hey, Yong Jun Hyung!” Sa Rang’s mother called him walking out of the shop. Jun Hyung turned around with a smile. “Oh, hello Mrs. Park. How are you doing today?” Jun Hyung asked politely. “Good, how was school?” she asked walking behind an opened Uhaul. “Good.” Jun Hyung said then walked towards her. “Do you need help with anything?” he asked. “Yes please. Sa Rang was supposed to come early to help us, but she’s not here yet.” She said. Jun Hyung grabbed a couple of chairs and got out. “Where do you want these?” he asked. “Oh, just put them inside next to the door.” Sa Rang’s mother said. “Okay,” Jun Hyung said then went in and placed them there. He went on and helped her unload the chairs and tables and others for their shop.

Sa Rang and Hyun Bin walked in front of a corner of the shop and saw Jun Hyung helping her parents out.

“Okay, bye Mrs. Park.” Jun Hyung said about to leave. “Okay, thank you so much for the help.” She said. “No problem. Just call me anytime you need help.” Jun Hyung said then waved good-bye and walked off. Sa Rang’s mother smiled happily and walked inside.

“Are you guys moving?” Hyun Bin asked Sa Rang. She looked at him. “Oh, no I forgot that the chairs and tables come today. I was supposed to help them unload today, but I guess Jun Hyung beat me to it.” She said. Hyun Bin looked at her. “Okay, I should let you go now then, before your parents yell at you.” He said. “Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow then.” She said. “Yeah, I’ll see you. Bye.” He said. She smiled and walked off. Hyun Bin watched until she went inside then left the other way.