The Surprise

My Oasis (My Resting Place)

 

The next morning, Sa Rang woke up, yawned, and looked at the clock. It was still in the early morning. She went to wash up and headed out after she got in her sweats and a sweater on top of her tank top. She got out to get some snacks from the vending machine outside and waited for her snack to come out.

            Hyun Bin came from the corner scratching his head. He had on a white tank top with a black short leveling to his knee. He looked up and saw her and yawned then stopped to look nice. “Morning,” he said when he caught his breath with a wave of his hand. She smiled. “Morning. Didn’t get a good sleep?” she said putting some coins in to get another bag of candy. “No, Jun Hyung was snoring so loud last night I couldn’t sleep.” He said. Sa Rang chuckled. “You should’ve stuck some tissue in his mouth and nose.” She told him pressing on her desired candy. She grabbed it when it came out and turned away. “See you in a while.” She said. Hyun Bin looked at her. “Hey,” he said suddenly. She turned around. “Yeah?” she said. “Wait for me will you? I’ll take you to your room.” He said trying to press the number of his candy quickly. “Who knows when a bad person can come and do something bad to you.” He said again. She looked at him and scoffed. “Thanks for worrying about me, but I think I’ll be fine.” She said with a smile then walked away. He looked at her in a rush seeing her walking away. He rushed to get his bag of chip but was having trouble.

            Sa Rang hid behind a corner awaiting his arrival to scare him. She heard steps running towards her and chuckled evilly. She appeared into view and did a scary scream but was trampled by Jun Hyung who didn’t see her. He pressed himself against her and forced her down with his weight. They looked at each other shocked with their faces just inches away from each other.

            “Hey Jun Hyung you jerk!” Hyun Bin said throwing his shoe at him without looking. The shoe flew and hit Jun Hyung’s back head making his head fall down, pressing his lips against Sa Rang for a slight two second. “Ah!” he groaned touching the back of his head. He finally managed to move away from Sa Rang sitting down next to her still rubbing the back of his head. “Hey, Hyun Bin you jerk!” he called out. Hyun Bin came over and saw Sa Rang lying on the floor wide eyed and shocked, not moving at all. “Hey, Sa Rang. Park Sa Rang, are you okay?” Hyun Bin asked bending down to look at her. “Hey, you smashed Sa Rang!” Hyun Bin yelled out. Jun Hyung looked at her with his painful face still on. He suddenly groaned in pain. “Hey, are you okay? I’m sorry. It was because your future boyfriend wouldn’t share his breakfast with me.” Jun Hyung told her. “Future boyfriend?” Hyun Bin asked looking at them. “What? Aren’t you two going on a date tomorrow? Why are you trying to hide it?”

            “You told him? Hey, Sa Rang, can you hear me?” Hyun Bin said as she still slept on the ground motionless. Jun Hyung looked at her then had on a serious face. “Hey, Sa Rang? Park Sa Rang!” he said shrugging her shoulders. She finally twitched, looked at them and got up then ran away leaving her bags of candies on the floor. “Hey, what’s up with her?” Jun Hyung asked rubbing his head still. He looked at Hyun Bin’s shoe to his left and threw it at him along with his bag of chip. “Here: your shoe and your chip. I don’t want it.” Jun Hyung said then looked at Sa Rang’s two bags of chips and took them. “I have these.” He said then ran away. “Hey, those are Sa Rang’s! Hey, Yong Jun Hyung!” Hyun Bin yelled out running after him.