9: The Girl

Revealing Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jessica POV]

 

As Yoona let go of my hand, I went into Yuri's classroom and talked to Yuri. "Yah, you don't need to drop me at my house." I said, smiling.

 

"Why? Are you going to walk??" She asked, and then her eyes glanced behind me, making her furrow her eyebrows. "Oh, why is Yoona outside? Is she waiting for you??" I didn't answer and just looked at her. "Oh… oh my god…" She brought her hand to cover .

 

"Yeah."

 

"Y-You two are g-girlfriends now?" Her eyes widen as she asked.

 

I squinted at the word 'girlfriend'. Then a thought suddenly came into my mind. Do I want her to be my girlfriend or she's just really my crush? "Shut up, she is not my girlfriend." I said. But really, do I have romantic feelings for her? I mentally asked myself. I must find this out. I thought.

 

"One time you hate her so much, then now she's with you. What happened earlier at lunch, huh?" She asked, a teasing smile plastered on her face.

 

"It’s a long story." I groaned out.

 

"Yah… come on, tell me." She teased.

 

"I'll tell you next time, okay? I really need to go." I said, wanting to go and hold Yoona's hand again. I like holding her hand, it feels so soft and it fits with mine. I can't stop imagining her hand and mines clasped together. I stopped myself from smiling at that thought but eventually failed.

 

"Aw, can't even endure being away from Yoona even for 5 minutes." She teased again, I just rolled my eyes. "Go, I know you can't stay away from her." She chuckled.

 

Then I left her classroom. "Let's go." I held Yoona's hand and left the school with her.

 

It was just silent between us, no words were being spoken as we walked our way to my house, it was comfortable silence though and I love it. I love how she rubs the back of my hand with her thumb, it feels so nice, I did the same to her and saw her smiling. I was actually thinking of inviting her into my house, you know... hang out, watch movies, eat, get to know more about each other... just like what friends does. I frowned at the word 'friend'. I know friends doesn't kiss each other and like it, but we're not girlfriends either. I mentally groaned at that thought. It frustrates me. I sighed.

 

All those thoughts of inviting Yoona into my house vanished when I saw someone I don't want to see anymore, making me stop at my tracks, Yoona did the same as she can't continue walking with her hand still clasped with mine. She smiled at me but I didn't smiled back at her, neither did I look at her with any positive expression; I just looked at her with my stone cold face.

, I can't believe this. I only saw her just now even if we go to the same school. I bitterly chuckled at the thought of seeing her again after all those years. She reminds me of her. I thought as images of someone precious to me flashed into my mind, reminding me of her. I held back all my emotions and dragged Yoona with me.

 

"Jessica." I heard her said, but I ignored her and kept on walking.

 

As we arrived outside of my house, I pulled Yoona's face down to kiss her. "Take care on your way home." I said.

 

I was taken aback a little when she stole one more kiss. "See you tomorrow." She whispered before standing up straight and walked away.

 

Seeing her walking away from me made me miss her again. Oh my god, Jessica, you d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter