7: Just Leave Me Alone

Revealing Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jessica POV]

 

Yuri picked me up in my house as I told her in the phone call yesterday, I already told her what happened yesterday in the parking lot with Yoona, and she was appalled by what I did to that girl.

 

"You slapped her?!" She exclaimed.

 

"Yes." I just nod.

 

"Oh girl, that's something new." She softly laughed before her words are continued. "Really new, it's my first time hearing you hating someone so much, let alone slapping someone."

 

"You know, there's just something that made me hate her." I sighed, looking outside through the window.

"Whatever Sica-yah…" She grinned. "I just thought that you're jealous over the Miss Hwang-and-Yoona-making-miracle thing." She said, making me cringe as I remember the restroom incident.

 

"Oh my god Yuri-ah, you don't need to mention that." I said and groaned in frustration. "And why would I be jealous? I don't care about them." I shot back, rolling my eyes at her.

 

"Come on, just admit it, you're jealous." She teased. "You like her, Jessica. And I can tell by just how you told me last time that she looks like a goddess, you look at her in the bar, at the dance floor, like nobody else is there and just her. I can add more of the things you told me the night you first met her if you want." She said.

 

Thankfully, we're in the school's parking lot and she's pulling up. "I hate her Yuri-ah and that's it." I said as I opened the car door and stepped out of the car before closing it behind me, she did the same.

 

Then she started again as we walk our way to the school. "Tell me, did you like the kiss?" She asked, making me look at her, she has a smile plastered on her face.

 

Did I like the kiss? Yes---no, you didn't like the kiss, Jessica, you didn't---argh, fine, yes, I liked the kiss even it's just having her lips pressed against mine. I pushed those thoughts away but the stubborn remembrance of the kiss we had penetrated into me, unconsciously making me smile.

 

"Aha! You liked it!!" She smirked.

 

"Seriously…?” I huffed. "What makes you think I like the kiss, huh?" I asked.

 

"Oh, first, it's because you like her---" She said and before she can continue, I interjected.

 

"Correction, I hate her." I said.

 

"But the smile you had just now says otherwise."

 

I groaned, giving up. She's right. "Whatev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter