21: What's Happening?!

Revealing Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jessica POV]

 

While driving my way home, I am recalling what she had told me about her best friend. Her best friend left her and I feel like I can relate to her. But what does she mean by left? Left... as in her best friend died or they got their friendship over? Why didn't I even ask her about it?? Oh, and her best friend’s name! Why haven't I thought of asking Yoona more about her best friend? Plus, the way she describe her best friend, it makes me remember someone, but I can't exactly remember who. I sighed. Whatever, there are so many people in the world that might have the same personalities with Yoona's ex-best friend. I mentally told myself and thought of what my girlfriend said to me about bringing me somewhere tomorrow, making me excited.

 

As I arrived outside my house and exited my car after turning its engine off, I saw a small box resting in front of the door house. It's color white with a yellow ribbon neatly wrapped around it. I unlocked the door to my house before picking the box up and went inside, heading straight to my bedroom. As I got in, I dropped my bag on the ground and settled down on my bed, taking the ribbon off around the box before taking the cover off. A folded small paper is what I saw inside. A folded small paper inside a small box…? Wow, just wow. I grabbed the paper and unfolded it, and starts reading the message.

 

'gzvbvlm rh zorev'

 

What the is this? What's up with these random letters? Is this some kind of troll? I placed the paper back inside the box and placed it under my bed. Suddenly, my heart starts thumping so hard against my chest. "Seriously, Jessica…? You're feeling like this just because of a troll?!" I groaned out loud. I stood up from bed and picked some comfortable clothes from my closet, I changed into an oversized white V-neck shirt and plaid short shorts. I went back to bed and lie down carelessly, pushing every negative things out of my mind. I'm not going to dwell on those kinds of things right now because I want to sleep at this very moment.

 

 

 

 

 

When I woke up, I saw someone sitting at the edge of the bed. And I immediately knew it's Yoona just by looking at her hair and side profile. When she noticed the bed shift, she looked at me and smiled. "Good morning." She greeted and kissed the tip of my nose.

 

"Good morning." I smiled back. "How did you get in here?" I asked as I just processed everything.

 

"You forgot to lock your door." She caressed my face before leaning in to kiss me. "Fortunately, I was the one to enter your house or else some intruder might get in here and do something bad." She said as she pulled away.

 

"Oh yes, I forgot to lock the door." I mentally slapped my forehead. "Anyway, how long were you waiting for me to wake up?" I stood from the bed.

 

"Just half an hour or so…" She watched me grab my towel and some new clothes to wear.

 

"If you want to watch me take a shower, you're very welcome to do so." I winked and went into the bathroom after seeing her blush, making me giggle.

 

After taking a shower, I went back to the bedroom and heard her say 'bye.' to the person in the other line before ending the call. I hugged her from the back as she has her back facing me, surprising her. "Oh, I didn't notice you're already done." She said as she shoved her phone into her pocket and turned her body to face me.

 

"It's because you're too busy on your phone." I pout. "Who's that anyway?" I asked.

 

She pecked my lips. "That's H-Hyoyeon, we just had a small talk since we don't see and talk that much." She said and smiled.

 

I stared at her straight in the eyes, trying to see if she's lying or not. She stared back at me with the same intensity, making my doubting eyes look away from her. Why do I feel like she's hiding something from me? I shook that thought off and loosen my hug around her waist. I went to my drawers and grabbed my hair blower. "Befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter