8: The Definition Of Beautiful

Revealing Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Yoona POV]

 

I was running my way to school, there's only 15 minutes left before the bell rings. As I arrived at school, I took two steps at a time when taking the stairs. I saw Sooyoung coming and I was just going run past her when she held my arm and tossed me around to face her.

 

"I heard what you did to Jessica yesterday."

 

"So?"

 

"Stay the away from her, she's mine. Do you understand me?"

 

"And… if I didn't?" I asked with a teasing smile.

 

She huffed. "You'll regret not staying away from her." She smirked back before pushing my shoulder and walked past me.

 

I just sighed and pushed the door open to the classroom at same time as the bell rang; I went to sit beside Jessica and greeted her. "Hi." I smiled at her. I just shrugged it off when I didn't get any response from her and looked at the front, pretending to be listening to our flirt teacher's discussion. I won't bother her… for now.

 

I walked my way to the canteen alone as Hyoyeon has to review for their upcoming exam on physics, I bought some food and sat down on an unoccupied seat I found, I started eating my food and was disturbed by the table being bumped into, causing it to shake a bit. I just looked at the person who did it and just ignored it, it's just Sooyoung. I continued eating and she hit the table stronger, I stood up and grabbed her shoulder to turn her around to face me. "What's your problem, huh?" I asked.

 

"You still ask what my problem is? You don't know? It's so obvious." She chuckled.

 

"Am I going to ask you if I know?" I rolled my eyes, I heard a faint laugh behind me and I think she heard it too because she cursed under her breath.

 

"It's you, !" She said and pushed me.

 

"I'm the problem? Really…?" I smirked. "Or is it because you can't get Jessica to like you back?" Then the crowd went circling us, the others snickered at what I said.

 

She punched me straight to my face, taking me aback by what she did. "!" I hissed in pain. Sooyoung grabbed me by my uniform's collar and was going to punch me again when someone yelled. "Sooyoung!" Jessica is here. She pushed Sooyoung away from me.

 

"Go on Jess, take her side!" Sooyoung yelled back.

 

I looked at Jessica and Sooyoung before turning my back to them and ran away. I went to the nearest place where I can hide myself, the gym. Whatever, she can take Sooyoung's side, I don't care. I thought.

 

"Here." I heard, I looked at the girl who's handing me a big ice packed in a handkerchief.

 

I get it and held it against the bruise on my face. "Thank you." I told her and sighed.

 

"I'm Seohyun." She said and smiled, offering a hand. She has a soft voice or her voice is just like that? Cute!

 

"Yoona." I shook her hand and smiled back.

 

"You know what, even if you have a bruise on your face, you still look pretty." She said, making me flatter.

 

"Thank you." I chuckled.

 

"But heal it fast, you're prettier without it." I think I'm blushing like a tomato now because of what she said.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter