3: You Flirt

Revealing Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jessica POV]

I'm walking my way to school with my best friend; I was telling her about Hyoyeon, starting from that girl initiated the talk to Yoona taking her home. Of course, I also told her about how I got a crush on Yoona; I was just smiling while telling her about it. Then she told me that Yoona is a new student in our school, and here I am, wishing she'll be in the same class as me. When we arrived at school, we went to our respective classrooms, Yuri is in Section 3, while I'm in Section 4, and Hyoyeon is in Section 5. Nice, isn’t? I'm just right next to these two, now I wonder what section Yoona will be in.

 

There's still 15 minutes before first period class starts, I left the classroom and went to the restroom. As I entered the restroom---I heard a moan? Not sure---I stood still and focused, then another moan came around, I followed where the sound came from and stopped in front of the last occupied cubicle, there I confirmed a person or two are doing miracle in there.

 

"F-Faster…" It says.

 

God, it's the first day of the week then I'll hear this? What a nice way to start the day in school. They could've done it in their house after school, but they chose to do it here in school. Students nowadays, argh! I mentally groaned. I went in front of the sink and washed my hands.

 

Just then, the occupied cubicle door opened, revealing Miss Hwang, my English teacher. What the hell?! She went to wash her hands beside me and has her head down, I just looked at her through the mirror, and she suddenly looked up and caught me looking at her. She flashed me her famous eye-smile like nothing happened back inside that cubicle.

 

"Good morning Miss Jung." She greeted, still smiling. I just rolled my eyes at her and turned the sink off, she faced me as she's done washing her hands. "See you in class later, don't be late." She said before leaving.

 

"Whatever, flirt." I huffed when she left.

 

I heard the same cubicle door opened again, and there standing was a girl, Yoona. Holy sheep! Yoona and Miss Hwang… such a turn off, she's not my crush anymore. I turn my head and look at her, and if looks can kill, I've probably killed her before she could walk her way next to me. "It's rude to stare." She suddenly spoke, making me look down, but immediately looked up and saw her also looking at me through the mirror.

 

"So, it's fine for a student to a teacher?" I shot back.

 

She just smirked. "Sometimes, it's not bad to break some rules." She went closer to me, invading my personal space. She leaned in the side of my face. "Anyway, it's nice to meet you again, Jessica." She whispered before quickly placing a kiss on my cheek.

 

What the hell?! I looked at her in disgust as sounds and images of her ing Miss Hwang gets into my mind; just thinking about it makes me want to puke. "You flirt." After saying that, I immediately left, going to the classroom, the bell rang as I sat down on my seat.

 

I placed my arms on the table and put my head down. I can't believe myself, I just did that. Oh my god. Okay, change topic. I thought of what happened earlier, it's still processing in my mind, the Yoona-just-ed-my-English-teacher thing, and it’s clearly stated that a student and a teacher must not engage in any romantic or ual relationship. Speaking of my English teacher, Miss Hwang is my teacher for first period. I mentally groaned. She's not yet here, Yoona's also not yet here; those girls probably went back flirting with each other. Ha! Flirts.

 

The door to the classroom suddenly opened, making me bolt up on my seat, and there came in a teacher and a student, Miss Hwang and Yoona.

 

"Sorry, I'm late for today. But this new student had a hard time going to her assigned classroom, and it happens that she'll be in this class too."

 

Holy sheep! She's in this section too? Oh my god, I hate life. I thought, then I remember what I wished earlier. Isn't this is what you wanted Jessica? Yes, wanted, past tense. Ah, didn't know that wish would be granted right away.

 


"Okay, introduce yourself to the class." Miss Hwang said with a hand resting on Yoona's shoulder and smiled. I feel like I want to tear that smile away from Miss Hwang's face and burn that hand. I thought as Yoona smiled back to her before introducing herself.

 

"Good morning, I'm Yoona. I just transferred here from other school since my dad can't afford to let me study there anymore. Please be nice to me." She smiled. I noticed that she looks at me most of the time when she's introducing herself while I just looked at her with my expressionless face. Holy sheep! I don't know if it's just my mind playing games with me or what, but she just winked at me before Miss Hwang calls my name.

 

"Miss Jessica Jung, kindly raise your hand." I squinted at Miss Hwang, I think I know what she's going say since there's only one desk left unoccupied and it is right beside me. Oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter