35: Will You Still Love Me?

Revealing Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jessica POV]

 

Taeyeon was quiet while we were walking our way to school and I'm trying to cheer her up, trying to get her to talk it out. She told me about Sooyoung cheating on her and I can't help but feel bad. That girl...

 

When we arrived, Taeyeon told us she'll go now without even waiting for our response or telling us where she's going. I just sighed and let her, she probably wants to be alone with the unconfirmed thing she found out earlier.

 

I felt my girl grab my hand, making me smile. "Let's walk somewhere else... we still have an hour before our first class anyway." She said and I just nod, letting her take us to where she wants. We have different classes but have the same time of school. I guess we're just lucky to get this kind of schedule.

 

We were heading to the garden when I saw a girl who's known under the alias of The Lone Flame, a popular member of their dance group who goes by the whole name Gervaise Lone Kang. There were several admirers of her keep on following behind although she's ignoring every one of them. They gave her that alias because she's like flame lighting up the audience with her superb dancing skills and overflowing appeal while performing on stage with the other members of their group. Her second name literally describes her since she's always alone unless their group has a rehearsal or performance or she's with a handful of her friends, and her alias describes her only when on stage. Why? Despite how she performs in front of the audience, her personality and ambience shows otherwise when off stage. She looks cold with the face she's showing other people, that's why those who admire her didn't dare befriending her. Don't get me wrong though, she's soft and all if you get to know her, especially when she feels comfortable around you.

 

How did I know? Well... Taeyeon introduced her friend slash her girlfriend's group mate to me when we were watching their rehearsal, instantly became close since few of her certain personalities are the same with mine. And there was a time I was taken aback since we're only of the same year when she called me senior, she chuckled and told me: "I know you're a member of the dance group before, I'm really a huge fan of yours. I was really happy when Taeyeon introduced me to you and we immediately became friends." Yes, I was a member of the dance group but that was few years ago, I didn't mention it because I think that it's no use telling anyway.

 

Before I forget, I once heard a rumour about her, not just a rumour because I've already confirmed it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter