1: First Encounter

Revealing Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jessica POV]


I woke up to the sound of my phone's alarm tone, 8:00am it says. I sat up, reaching for it on the table beside my bed, turning it off. While I was typing my phone's password, I saw through my peripheral vision that it's Saturday. It's Saturday, weekends, there's no school. I sighed and mentally face-palmed myself for forgetting to turn the alarm off in weekends. I placed my phone back on the side table and lay back down. As I was just going back to sleep, my phone suddenly vibrated, indicating that I received a message. I reached for my phone again, looking at the sender's name before reading the message. It's from my best friend, Kwon Yuri.


From: Kwon Yuri
Sica-yah, can you accompany me to a schoolmate's late night party, please?
 

What?! Are you kidding me Yuri-ah?!
 

To: Kwon Yuri
Are you serious?!
 

You know that I don't like crowds then you want me to accompany you to a party?!?!
 

From: Kwon Yuri
Yes. Please Sica, you're all I got.
 

To: Kwon Yuri

What makes you think I'm going to accompany you?
 

From: Kwon Yuri

I know you love me, and I promise I won't leave you alone. Plus, it's just my first time asking you for company. So please?
 

To: Kwon Yuri
No.
 

From: Kwon Yuri
I promise, just this once, Sica-yah, please. T^T
 

I let out a sigh. I guess, she really needs someone to accompany her. I thought about it for a good five minutes and groaned. Fine, I'll go with her although I don't like people that much.
 

To: Kwon Yuri
Fine, I'll go with you. What time? And make sure you'll pick me up in my house!
 

From: Kwon Yuri
Oh my god, thank you! Yes ma'am, I'll pick you up at 9pm. See you!


I set an alarm for today to wake me up at 1pm before placing it back on the side table. "Finally…" I groaned, going back to sleep.
 

Seriously, I love sleep more than anything else right now.


 

 


I woke up before my phone alarm; it was only quarter to 1 when I felt the need to go to the bathroom. I turned my phone's alarm off before going into the bathroom and did what I needed to do. After that, I stepped into my walk-in closet to find something nice for the party later, having a hard time choosing clothes to wear. It took half an hour for me to decide to just pick a white V-neck shirt and black ripped jeans. I went back to my bedroom and grabbed my phone, punching a number of a Chinese restaurant nearby, and ordered enough food for myself. I'm starving. I told the next line my address and done! My food is on the way!!
 

I opened the drawer at the other side of my bed, there revealed my laptop. I turned it on and went to my movies folder, I picked one random movie and it turns out to be Memento, an old movie but you'll seriously be mind-ed. I've watched it once before and it made me think so hard of what's happening, but all in all, I liked the movie, and now, I'm going to watch it again.

15 minutes later, doorbell went off, I stopped the movie and grabbed my wallet to pull some cash out before walking my way to the house door and opened it. "Keep the change." I said as I grabbed my food and went back to my bedroom, resuming the movie.

 

I looked at the clock and it's exact 9pm, I’ve watched 3 movies already and received a text message just now from Yuri.
 

From: Kwon Yuri
I'm already here, parked outside your house.
 

I grabbed my phone and sling bag with my wallet and house key inside it before walking my way out of my house. There revealed Yuri's car in front of me, I went into her car and saw her in almost the same clothes as me. The only difference is, she also has a leather jacket on and is wearing maroon skinny jeans. The drive to where we are going took half an hour, the drive was silent, but it’s a comfortable silence though. Yuri knows I don't talk too much and she knows I'll just reply one-word as much as possible, I don't like talking, and I enjoy silence. She slowed down. "We're here." She announced as she parked the car near the location and we stepped out of her car. "Come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter