10: Alone

Revealing Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Yoona POV]

 

After our heated make out session, I can't stop myself from smiling. She's in the restroom at the moment and I'm just here, looking at her notebook. It looks like an old notebook though. I thought. And I confirmed it when I saw the dates written on the top right corner, it was her notebook from the past year.

 

When I got to the last page of her notebook, there was a name written in blue ink below.

 

태연, 미안해.

 

"Taeyeon." I read the name softly. Taeyeon? And why is she sorry? I wondered. Whoever you are and whatever reason why she's saying sorry to you, I hope you forgive her. I mentally said.

 

I closed the notebook and waited for her to come back. I sighed. What's taking her so long? I fished my phone from my pocket and looked at the time, there's only five minutes left before first period starts.

 

And when I raised my head to look at the door, the door opened and there revealed Jessica. She walked her way beside me and sat down. "I thought you're going to be late." I said.

 

"Me? Late?? That will never happen." She chuckled.

 

The bell rang and Miss Hwang entered the classroom, it's surprising because she's now on time, she was always entering the classroom a few minutes late. Miss Hwang caught me looking at her and she flashed me a flirty smile before starting the class. I looked away from her and to Jessica; she looked at the teacher then to me with suspicion written on her face. Her face went completely opposite of the expression she had earlier when I told her I thought she's going to be late. Oh my god, what now? I mentally groaned.

 

Every now and then, I kept on looking at her, she's looking at Miss Hwang with sharp eyes. If looks could kill, I bet Miss Hwang has been dead ever since she stood in front of the class. I thought. I just sighed and listened to the discussion Miss Hwang have for us.

 

When the lunch period came, our classmates started going out of the classroom until we're the only students left. I placed my hand firmly on her shoulder to restrain her from standing up, she shoots me a deadly glare but I’d rather die knowing she's jealous if ever looks can really kill.

 

I stared back at her with the same intensity and eventually, her looks soften. "What's wrong?" I asked.

 

"Nothing." She answered, squinting at me before standing up. I mentally smirked as I know what made her like this. It's because of Miss Hwang giving me flirty looks and she thinks I'm flirting back at her when in all honesty; I'm just listening to the discussion. I thought.

 

"Are you sure?" I asked again.

 

"You and that teacher are flirting again." She said and forcefully removed my hand from her. See? I know why.

 

I let her be and when she passed by my side, I immediately grabbed her wrist and pulled her, I didn't know it was that powerful to make her get too close to me, our lips will touch if she just didn't get a hold of the back of my seat for support.

 

Shock was written on her face, she was speechless by what I did. Then I proceeded to my plan of making her admit that she's just jealous. "Oh~ that means something." I smirked, making her lift an eyebrow. "You're just jealous, aren't you?" I mocked.

 

"What…?!" She chuckled. "You really are full of yourself." She said and tried pulling away from me but I stopped her from doing so.

 

"I'm not going to let you leave this position 'til you tell me." I said.

 

"Fine… I'm jealous." She admitted. "Are you happy now?" She irritatingly asked.

 

I quickly leaned in and pecked her on the lips. "Yes, I'm happy." I said, grinning.

 

"Will you let go of me now?" She asked, trying to get off my grip. I can't get enough of her lips; I want to kiss her again. I thought as I stared at those inviting lips.

 

My grin remained. "No." I whispered bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter