42: Amusement Park

Revealing Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jessica POV]

 

When the class has ended, I left the classroom in excitement to go to the amusement park with Yoona. She's waiting for me outside of the classroom, smiling at me. "Let's go home to change clothes; I'll just let you go through my wardrobe to find something to wear." She nods. We headed to the parking lot and went into my car after unlocking it.

 

As we arrived, we walked our way to my bed room, both of us began finding clothes in my closet to change into. I get the button up knee length denim dress and she went for white long sleeves and skinny jeans. I eyed Yoona seductively while stripping the clothes off my body.

 

"W-What are you doing?" She stuttered, her cheeks slowly displaying a hint of red.

 

"Um... taking my clothes off?" I innocently said as I turned around and bend down to pull my undies down, my back totally exposed to her, a gasp escaped from her beautiful lips. I tilt my head a little to see her eyeing my through my peripheral vision, successfully catching her attention by giving her a strip show. She was watching me until I'm already dressed, not moving on her spot to change clothes. "I'm already done changing clothes, how about you?" I asked, pretending I didn't catch her watching me the whole time. I pulled my hair up and tied it into a messy bun before turning around just to find her staring at me. A smirk drew my lips as an idea came into my mind. "Do you want me to get you and dress you up myself?" I strolled my way to her and placed a hand on her shoulder, slowly sliding it up to caress her cheeks.

 

"N-No thanks..." She stuttered, blushing more red from my touch, pulling away from me so she can start peeling the fabric covering her amazing body and change into the clothes she got from my wardrobe.

 

Then, we left the house and went back into the car. I let her drive my car to the amusement park, feeling all hyped up to arrive there over my excitement that have built up for quite some time now.

 

"You look excited, huh." Her lips stretched into a grin when I took a glance at her, making me fake a smile like hers was contagious. "So... why do you want to go to an amusement park?" She asked, her eyes still focused on the road.

 

"I actually don't know, but it feels like I want to go there. You know, I have not experienced going there yet. I want to know how it feels like to be on a roller coaster, pirate ship, zipper, free fall and other rides, buy some snacks and watch other people getting hyped up, or get in a Ferris wheel with you and just enjoy the view from above." And other things I can think of roll off my tongue like a natural response even if everything I said was a ing lie.

 

I've already gone there years ago and it's with Taeyeon, her twin and Tiffany. To tell you with all my honesty, it was one of our double dates before everything ed up. I can even remember how we are all so thrilled on riding a roller coaster and me and Erika felt dizzy and nauseous when we finished it while our girlfriends just laughed and took care of us. And from that day on, I swear I'm not going to ride one again.

 

Well, those are one of the not really nice memories of events. So let's throw all those unremarkable memories to trash now.

 

"Let's do everything you want there then."

 

I mumbled a soft 'thanks' before looking outside the window, replaying the scene I imagined which I hope will happen later. Everything's going to be like what I have planned in my mind, everything will go in the way I vision it to be.

 

 

[Taeyeon POV]

 

School's done for today and I thought of going to the dance room for Sooyoung who's busy with the dance group just to see her. She glanced at me through the mir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter