30: Giant & Dwarf

Revealing Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Yoona POV]

 

For a month and a half of finding Tiffany's whereabouts, she has finally been arrested by the police officers. She was found in a small apartment, hiding there for who knows how long. Blood shot eyes, the colour of her skin, and the bags under her eyes; her face says it all, she's been using drugs or something else. But when the police officers came to arrest her, she wasn't sniffing or inhaling anything. Hence she's at the police station now, being interrogated. But all the police officer, who's in charge in interrogating her, got was nothing; she won't tell anything, not even a single damn thing.

 

Oh well… that's fine. It's on her if she doesn't want to help herself. And one thing's for sure, she'll rot in jail for what she did. That's just right for her after all. After all those lies; After what she's done to Taeyeon, for drugging, violating, and ually harassing her; After she tried to kill my girlfriend by running with a car on her. That will serve you right, Tiffany. I let out a sigh of relief at that thought.

 

And I think, we may now live peacefully and joyfully without thinking of what Tiffany can do to us since she's already behind the bars.

 

"A penny for your thoughts…?" I heard from my left. Of course, that was no other than Jessica. I looked at her; she's waiting for my response.

 

"I was just thinking that we are all good now that Tiffany's in jail, paying for what she did to us."

 

"Right, she deserves to be there." She smiled and leaned closer to me. Thankfully, we're at the back right corner of the classroom where nobody will see us doing other things unless we're being looked at.

 

She stared at me straight in the eyes, making my heart beat in a fast pace. But I stared back, knowing what I feel. I love it when she's staring at me like that, it feels like she can see through my soul, my feelings transparent to her; she can clearly see and feel I love her so much. And I'm also right, it looks like she just read what I was thinking when she suddenly spoke.

 

"I love you." She said.

 

"I-I love you too." Damn, did I just stutter?

 

She looked around before planting a quick kiss on my lips, smiling. I bit my lower lip and faced in front with my hands on the table, thinking of something to do after school. But I was pulled out of my thoughts again when Jessica held my hand, intertwining her fingers with mine.

 

“Hey, what do you want to do after school?”

 

“I don’t know, I haven’t thought about it yet…” She mumbled.

 

“We can go to the mall, window shopping and eat, or… watch movies at home since you have copies in your laptop.” I suggested.

 

“Yeah… but let’s settle for going to the mall, just the two of us. You know, like a date.” She smiled.

 

“Like a date.” I nod.

 

 

And like what my girlfriend and I talked about earlier, we decided to go to the mall. But before that, we went home to change clothes and tell her parents first that we’re going on a date.

 

“Have a nice date then.” Her dad said before leaving. He’s in a hurry since he was called to emergency room.

 

“Don’t go home too late.” Her mom said.

 

“Yes mom.”

 

We heard the door open and close, signalling us someone just came in. "Hi!" Taeyeon greeted us with a smile. What surprised

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter