44: Ferris Wheel

Revealing Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well... here's another disappointing update for today.

 

 

[Jessica POV]

 

After excusing myself from my girlfriend, pretending to be a new comer to this place and that I don't know where the restroom is which was a stupid thing to do, I made my way to the entrance of this amusement park and welcomed Taeyeon who has just arrived. I kept myself from smirking as I went to her and sling my arm around her shoulder, pulling her close to my side. "Long time no see, my ex." I said with a hint of excitement in my voice, playfully calling her as 'my ex'. Excited because she's here? Yes, but I'm more excited to see her having mixed emotions later, to the point that she can't explain what she's feeling and what she's going to do.

 

"Oh, please, my ex, stop acting." She called back, going with the flow. "Why did you invite me here again?" She asked, letting out a sigh as she roams her eyes around the amusement park which doesn't seem to really amuse her.

 

"Since when did you become forgetful?" A chuckled escaped my lips at her question, she doesn't forget a single stuff in her life, may it be something important or not.

 

"With many s going on in my life, I tend to forget useless things."

 

"Ah... so, I'm useless now?" I pulled away from her, plastering a hurt expression on my face.

 

"Oh, did I say so?"

 

I scoffed, rolling my eyes at her. "Come on. Let's go and find our girlfriends."

 

I pulled her with me, leading her the way to the other side of the amusement park where I know all of them are at the opposite side. Well... except for the people I trust to do their own part very well.

 

"Are you sure we're on the right way?" She asked, doubting me as I lead the way to where we're really going.

 

"Actually, I don't remember the way to where they are." I spoke out the lie that made me feel excited at the probability of getting caught if ever she noticed something is up.

 

"What the , Sica-yah?"

 

"It's been so long since the last time I went here, don't expect me to know the route." I heard her snort at my answer, hearing a soft "yeah, right" leaving her lips.

 

"Since I have tickets here, do you want to go on a ride first while finding them?" I get two tickets out of my pocket, showing them to her but she's not looking as she keep on eyeing the rides we eventually pass by.

 

"Which one did you get?"

 

"Unlimited rides. So, we can ride anything we want anytime." Well... the reason I bought these tickets yesterday was because I wasn't sure if the girls are available today but, thank goodness, they said yes to my invitation and nothing will go to waste.

 

"What an intellectual."

 

"Of course."

 

"But, really, be honest with me." She halts from walking which pulled me back since I have my arm around her shoulder. "I know something's up, Jessica. You won't invite me to go here just because you want to have a double date. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter