17: A Talk With Her

Revealing Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jessica POV]

 

When I woke up, my heart starts beating in an erratic pace as I didn't see Yoona beside me or anywhere in my bedroom. I ran out and looked around, and still, I didn't see her. I tried not to cry while thinking where she is right now; I went back inside my bedroom and sat down on the bed. And that's when I saw a folded paper, I took and opened it. I wasted the 10 minutes of my life looking for Yoona around the house when she left few hours ago without me noticing it. I thought, chuckling at my own stupidity, remembering what I just did earlier as I read the message.

 

‘Good morning. If you read this, I already left and went home. I just hope you see this first before you go around your house, finding for me when I’m not really there, you'll look stupid. Oh well, my stupid gorgeous girl. I love you, see you at school!’

 

I placed the paper down and stood up. I grabbed my towel before stepping into the bathroom to take a bath.

 

 

 

I left home after doing my business, walking my way to the school. As I arrived, I fished my phone out and typed a text for Yoona.

 

To: Yoona♡

Hey, beautiful. Where are you?

 

As I sent the text, I carry on walking until I arrived at the classroom, going to my usual seat and sat down.

 

From: Yoona♡

I'm on my way to school, gorgeous.

 

To: Yoona♡

Let's see each other at the classroom then, take care.

 

I was going to shove my phone back inside my pocket when it suddenly vibrated, signaling me that I’ve received a text message again but it's from an unknown number. I opened the message and read.

 

From: Unknown number

Hi, Sica. :)

 

I typed Taeyeon's name and accidentally tapped send. "." I hissed too many times until I received a reply. It must be Erika, not Taeyeon. You stupid! I told myself.

 

From: Unknown number

Why does everyone mistaken me for Taeyeon?! It's Erika, okay?

 

To: Unknown number

Chill, I’m sorry. ㅋㅋ I know it's you Erika, but I accidentally typed and sent Taeyeon instead of your name.

 

From: Unknown number

Can I call you?

 

Yes or no? I asked myself. I thought about it for a good one minute before replying.

 

To: Unknown number

Yeah.

 

After few seconds, my phone rang and I immediately picked it up.

 

"Hey, Sica…" She greeted and overwhelming feelings shot right through me in an instant as I heard her voice. I feel like I’m talking to Taeyeon... her voice really sounds like her.

 

"Don't call me Sica."

 

"Fine, I’ll just call you Princess then." She chuckled.

 

I groaned out. This is what I hate about Erika. Bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter