37: Eavesdrop

Revealing Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jessica POV]

 

Damn... there's still an hour left before dismissal, I'm drowning in boredom trying to pay attention to our professor, then I gave up after few more minutes of listening to the discussion. There was this distracting thought that keeps on running in my mind, my girlfriend being so insistent and irresistibly cute earlier. She stayed the whole free hour beside me, trying to get me out on a date while I keep on playing hard to get with her. I didn't say I don't want to have a date with her since I played hard to get which made her think like that. I can't help but smile, she told me she's going to wait for me outside of the classroom later, and that I will go out with her whether I like it or not.

 

I love it when she does this kind of thing to me, she won't stop until I say yes, being all touchy and sweet. It's like there's no such word as 'stop' or 'give up' in her vocabulary. I don't care if we're displaying affection to my classmates, they can do the same if they want to, nobody's stopping them, just be careful enough and remember not to get caught by any school staffs.

 

"Hey, hey, hey, hey." I looked at the direction of the voice, it was from the voice of my classmate who's sitting two seats away from me in front. She called her seatmate, poking her like a kid. I know both of them, of course, they're one of those kinds who talk a lot when you start conversation with them. They're also one of the known couples here in school because of a stunt made by the girl with a natural blonde hair while the other girl likes to bring a medium-sized octopus stuffed toy with her everyday: the blonde just sang a song for her, serenading her in front of everyone and it spread like wildfire over the school.

 

"Stop that, I'm trying to focus." The blonde still keep on nudging her while she was jotting what was being discussed.

 

"Did you notice one of your favorite couple in the gym earlier?" What was said caught my curiosity.

 

Hm... gym? Ah! I remember what Taeyeon told me, somebody mistakenly sent a message to her saying the sender was in the gym.

 

But, hey, there are three gyms here in school. First, the main gym that has a passage at the side which connects two buildings; actually the biggest among the three since it can accommodate up until 3000 individuals and has 2000 seats divided to four sides of the gym; it really is a basketball court but volleyball, badminton and table tennis games and competitions can also take place there; and remember the secret place? The walls everyone thinks are only walls but there's a room behind. Second, the fitness gym which only athletes and those who has fitness gym membership card can access. Third, the multipurpose gym located at the top floor of the other building; students and their professor use this area for their Physical Education class.

 

So the question is which gym? And who are they talking about?

 

I decided to eavesdrop, trying to get as much information from them in pretense of listening to the professor.

 

"Which one?" She has completely forgotten about taking down notes and asked but the other girl has a teasing smirk on her face, so she starts guessing. "H&Y?" Me and my girlfriend's best friend, out. "Lee and Park?" No. "Choi and Kim?" Aha! That's Sooyoung and Taeyeon, but the girl only gave a shake of head which means no. "Jung and Im?" I restrained myself from smiling when our surnames were mentioned, but no. "Seo and Jung?" Still no. "The Kim siblings?" Seriously? This girl has a lot of favorite couple. "Lulu and Sese?" Sorry, but I kind of laughed at that. "Park and Yoon?" I'm getting impatient girls. "Kim and Do?" It went on for few more surnames of couples until...

 

"You mean Choi and Kang? That's the only favorite couple left unmentioned." And the blonde finally nod, grinning.

 

Holy sheep! Are they talking about Sooyoung and Lone? If so, I must know what this girl knows. But could it be that... no, no, don't think like that.

 

"Tsk! You could have just said it, you made me waste my time just to know which couple." It was a whisper-yell. Fortunately, the teach

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter