38: A Confession And A Call

Revealing Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Yoona POV]

 

Since it's me taking her out on a date, she handed her car key to me even if she still has no idea where I'm taking her. "Are you sure you're not kidnapping me and going to call my parents for a huge amount of money in exchange for me?" She joked and entered the passenger's seat when I unlocked her car.

 

I also went in and faced her. "Even so, I won't call your parents if I were to really kidnap you. I will keep you for myself if that's the case." I answered before starting the engine and driving the way to my house. "I'll get something in my house first before taking you to our dating place for today."

 

"And where is that?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

"I actually don't know, gorgeous." I honestly responded, earning a scoff from her. "I'm sorry if I asked without thinking about it, all I know is, I want to have a date and be alone with you."

 

"Don't apologize. It's okay. You know that just being together with you anywhere is already enough." I felt my cheeks heating up with a shade of red, getting pleased by what she said.

 

"T-Thank you..."

 

"No problem, beautiful. Now, let's go to your house."

 

 

When we are nearing the end of the street, I parked the car right across where my house is. "Wait for me here." I said and planted a kiss on her forehead before going out of the car. After unlocking the door to the house, I quickly took the stairs to my bedroom, opening my closet to grab the small white box with a black ribbon wrapped around it.

 

I saw this few months ago from an accessory store in the mall and immediately thought of Jessica. I mean, I haven't given her anything like this and decided to start saving money secretly from my daily allowance to buy this for her. Thank goodness it's still available when I came back to that store few days ago and finally got to buy it. I left my bedroom, going back to the car after making sure all the doors are locked.

 

"What's that?" Jessica asked as soon as I entered the car.

 

"I'm going to give this to someone—"

 

She suddenly interjected. "Did I hear it right?" A sweet yet dangerous smile made its way to her face. She probably thinks the next word that'll come out of my mouth was 'else' when I was going to really say 'special'. She starts leaning in closer to me slowly, making me do the opposite action. "Have you forgotten what I told you earlier?" She asked, her gaze falling down to my lips before bringing it back up to meet my eyes, glaring at me intensely.

 

I stared back at her with the same level of intensity and put the small white box on the dashboard before greeting her lips with mine as I close the gap between us, our lips start moving in sync as she immediately responded to my kiss. She placed her hands on my shoulder to push me against the backrest and sat on my lap without cutting the kiss, causing me to grab her by the hips to avoid her from getting out of balance. I slid one of my hands past the end of her shirt, coming in contact with her smooth and her bra line, while the other one keep on squeezing her . Her tongue welcomed mine as she slightly opened , both fighting for dominance which I obviously won. We went on for few minutes before planting kisses on my way down where she automatically threw her head back, giving me more access to her luscious neck. I the certain spot on her neck, on it before she can even stop me from doing so. "Don't leave a mark." She whimpered. Well... too late.

 

After doing business to her neck, I slightly pushed her away and put a smirk on my face. "As much as I want to make out with you all day in your own car, we still have a date to go to." I said and stifled my laughter because of her frustrated face. "Or... maybe we can do that date in my bedroom."

 

"Why not, right? It'll be my first time entering your dungeon." She smirked. "Thinking about it, in our relationship of this long already, I haven't stepped into your place yet? Amazing..."

 

I chuckled at that remark before slapping her . "Then let's go." I turned the car's engine off, sliding my hand with the key into her jean's back pocket to leave it there, giving her a light squeeze before opening the door for her to get out. I grabbed the small white box on the dashboard and my bag before exiting the car, closing the door behind me.

 

After making sure her car is locked, we made our way into my house. "Welcome here! My house is not that big but I hope you're fine with it." I said, welcoming her to my home.

 

This is a small two-story house but it's enough space for me and my dad; the ground floor has the living room, dining area and the kitchen with a small restroom beside it where you can also do laundry; the second floor is where the two bedrooms are. When you take the stairs, there will be three doors right before you, one on the left which is my dad's bedroom, one on the right which is mine, and the middle one is the bathroom connecting tw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter