15: World Class Piece of Art

Revealing Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jessica POV]

 

So, after bringing Yoona to my secret place in school, we went back to our classroom for the last subject for today which is English. We're in our usual seats, our fingers intertwined under the table. I am listening to the discussion our flirt teacher has but I don't know if Yoona's listening too because she's been staring at me for the past 20 minutes, it's not that I like it but that's exactly what I’m saying, I like it when she have her eyes only set on me. But I don't like her failing, so I interrupted her from staring at me by kidding her. "Hey, I love you." I joked, although it isn't really a joke.

 

Her eyes widen. "W-What…?" She exclaimed, making everyone look at our direction.

 

I looked back at them with a shy smile. "I-I'm sorry." I said and waited for them to get back to the discussion before looking back at Yoona.

 

"Did you really say that or I’m just hearing voices?" She leaned in and whisper-yell.

 

"That's what you get for staring too long, you hear something I don't." I softly chuckled. "Stop staring and listen to the discussion." I said.

 

"Oh my god…" She groaned in frustration.

 

I just inwardly laughed, liking how Yoona reacted, so priceless. ㅋㅋ

 

"But seriously, will you repeat what you've just said?" She insisted, lightly squeezing my hand she's holding.

 

"Nope…" I rubbed the back of her hand with my thumb while writing down notes with my other hand, kind of making it harder for me to write but it is fine, I can still catch up.

 

"Hm... fine." She sighed, our hands still clasped together.

 

 

All Yoona did was to stare at me for the rest of the English period even if I told her to stop.

 

Miss Hwang ended the discussion and let us pack our things to ready to leave as there are only few minutes left before dismissal. As we're done packing up, I looked at Yoona who's still looking at me. "Stop staring at me, Yoona-yah." I softly said.

 

"I'm just staring at you because you look like a world class piece of art." She said back.

 

"Oh my god… just stop…" I softly groaned out. I looked away from her and tried hiding my blushing cheeks. Although I’m not looking at her, I know she's wearing a teasing smile.

 

We stood up as the bell rang; we were ready to leave until Miss Hwang spoke. "Miss Lim, will you please stay for a while? I would like to talk to you."

 

I clenched my jaw and glared at the flirt teacher as she asked Yoona to stay. Yoona's teasing smile vanished as she looked at Miss Hwang then back to me with a weak smile. "What does this flirt teacher want with you now?" I almost mumbled it out with anger-filled voice but I managed to be calm.

 

"I-I don't know." She stuttered.

 

I let out a sigh out of irritation. "I'll wait for you outside." I said before leaving them.

 

I patiently waited outside of the classroom, wondering what they're talking about. And if I just caught Miss Hwang flirting with Yoona, I swear she won't see another sunrise again the next day. I thought. I tried peeking through the window and saw them talking like how a teacher and student would. I guess this teacher sensed what I just thought from outside the classroom.

 

Suddenly, I saw Miss Hwang placed her hands on Yoona's shoulder and leaned in near Yoona's ear, whispering somethi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter