5: You Again?!

Revealing Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jessica POV]

 

Before, I love staying at home to laze around, sleep, read or just surf the internet. But now, I'm itching to go somewhere, I'm actually in the mall, walking around and did some window shopping with my best friend. Then we came across a school supply shop, we entered and looked around.

 

"Hey." Yuri called. I looked at her and saw her pointing in different direction. "I'll go this way. Let's meet at the door later." She said and left.

 

"Okay." I nod.

 

I walk my own way to where the pens are. I looked for thin tipped pens or fine pens, like pilot hi-tech-c or pilot g-tech, either a c3 or c4; but the thinner, the better. Then I saw what I was looking for, I grabbed the black inked g-tec-c3 one and wrote something on the scratch paper to see it if it's working. I have a better hand writing when I use these kinds of pens. I picked one more g-tec-c3 but now with the blue ink and tested it before I start roaming around again.

 

I was busy looking at the pens and markers neatly placed on its place that I bumped into someone, causing the notebooks she's holding to fall. "I-I'm sorry." I said as I picked the notebooks up before giving it to her. I got to see Yoona's face when I looked up. She quickly grabbed the notebooks in my hand before I could drop it down again, I actually have the intention to drop it back down, but too bad she already got it.

"It's nice to meet you again." Yoona said with a teasing smile. I just rolled my eyes at her before turning around. "Rude." I heard her say before I walk my way to the cashier to pay these pens, she just followed behind me. I gave the pens to the cashier before getting my wallet from my bag to get some cash out; I paid for the pens and walked my way out as I got what I paid for. I looked behind me and Yoona did the same but she caught up on me so fast. "Hey, you can't just leave me." She said, as if I went here with her.

 

"Are you here with me in the first place?"

 

"No, but we're not yet done talking." She said. I looked around, ignoring her. What takes Yuri so long?! She's not yet here. I thought, groaning in frustration as I didn't see her in the school supply shop's entrance. "Are you waiting for your best friend?" She asked.

 

"Well, obviously." I flatly answered, rolling my eyes.

 

"I passed by her earlier, she looks busy finding something. But anyway, that's good, and that means I have more time to spend with you." She happily said, making me look at her with my mouth ajar. "I know some good ice cream here; let's eat while waiting for your best friend." She already held my wrist and took me with her to wherever the ice cream parlour she's saying.

 

Then a question came into my mind. Why am I not pulling away from her knowing that I hate her? I feel like I want to slap myself for not pulling away from her.

 

 

We were in the ice cream parlour for just 3 minutes now, sitting near the window, eating ice cream while waiting for my best friend. I was just staring blankly somewhere when a question popped into my mind. Do I really hate her or I just think that I hate her? I groaned, causing me to immediately look at her, she's also looking at me with a hint of worry in her eyes. "Are you okay?" She asked.

 

I just nod and continued eating my mango flavoured ice cream. My phone vibrated from my pocket, indicating there's a message. I fished my phone from my pocket and opened the message from Yuri.

 

From: Yuri

Hey, where are you? I'm sorry it took me so long.

 

To: Yuri

It's okay. We're in the ice cream parlor just a floor down the school supply shop.

 

"Is that Yuri?" She asked.

 

"Yeah, she's on her way here." I answered and sighed, placing my phone on the table.

 

After few minutes, I saw Yuri entered the ice cream parlour, she starts approaching us with a teasing smile on her face when she saw us, making me roll my eyes at her.

 

"Hi." Yuri greeted us and grabbed the chair behind her to sit on.

 

"Hey." Yoona greeted back and smiled. "You want ice cream?" She asked Yuri.

 

"What flavour is that?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter