20: Two Days Left

Revealing Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Yoona POV]

 

It's been 5 days since she gave me 1 week to get my together, there's only 2 days left before the end of my life. Okay, I know I am over acting much but that's how I feel. I've already thought of some solution to end the problem I brought to myself since the beginning. I actually had too much regrets after I met the victim, who's now my girlfriend, because of that ing problematic mission.

 

Day by day, I told myself 'no! Don't fall for that girl!! You can't fall for her!' Day by day, I tried pushing those feelings away because I’m starting to gain feelings for this girl. Day by day, I always tell myself 'you should let the victim fall in love with you, not the other way around!'. Day by day, when I was getting to know her, I thought that she doesn't deserve everything that was planned to do to her. Day by day, I told myself 'I have already fallen for her, I lost.' It's like the victim snatched the gun I’m holding with one last bullet and focused it on me, then bang! She pulled the trigger, a bullet called love shot right through my heart. And there, I can't do anything; I am stuck in my own trap.

 

Anyway, I’m now walking with Jessica at the hallway. While thinking of the solution, my plan to stop this to go on and screw my relationship with my girlfriend, I keep on glancing at Jessica. Why do I need to choose? Do I really need to choose? I mentally questioned. I love Jessica, and my best friend is also important to me. I can't just lose them. I thought and sighed, hoping my plans will work.

 

When the lunch time came, we went to my girlfriend's secret place in the gym as we are not hungry and decided to stay here until lunch is done. She's lying on the couch with her head on my lap. I played with the strands of her hair, rolling it with my finger. "You know what, I really don't like it when someone's playing with my hair, and I may slam your face hard on the floor." She said.

 

"Oh, you can't do that gorgeous; you love me so much to even do it." I cockily said. She raised an eyebrow throwing me a 'really?' look. "But I think slamming your lips on mine would be better." I winked at her. She sat up straightaway and looked at me although she's blushing. She covers her face most of the time if she's blushing because she feels embarrassed when I see her blush, but it changed now. She's such a cutie. I just innocently smiled at her.

 

"You just want me to kiss you." She smirked, glancing at my lips before looking up to my eyes.

 

"Of course, who wouldn't?" I leaned in but I left a small gap between us.

 

"Kiss me." She said. I immediately pressed my lips against hers, giving her a peck. When I was going to pull away, she placed her hand behind my neck and pulled me down with her until her back hit the arm of the couch. I'm now hovering on top of her with my hands on either side to support my weight. We kept on making out and groping each other until our lungs screamed for oxygen. I lightly bit her lower lip and pulled it before letti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter