2: Her Attention

Revealing Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Yoona POV]

 

It's 6 in the evening and I’m in the gym, running on the treadmill for 20 minutes now. My best friend, Hyoyeon, was just right beside me, doing the same thing. "Hey, there's a schoolmate's party tonight, do you want to go?" She asked.

 

"It's your schoolmate's and I just transferred to the same school as you, I think I’m not yet allowed in there." I said, as a matter of fact. My father can't afford to let me study at my previous school so he transferred me to the same school as my best friend, the tuition fee in my previous school was so expensive, unlike Hyoyeon's, it's affordable for people like me.

 

"Come on, you're with me anyway." She insists. "Plus, don't you like that? You'll meet a lot of people, you can even get to see or talk to your crush." She chuckled, turning her treadmill off.

 

I blushed just at the thought of it. Yes, I have a crush studying in the same school as her. One idea I liked about being transferred in the same school as my best friend is I can get to see my crush every day. Before, when I was still studying in my previous school, I only get to see her once a week, it's when I have the chance to go get my best friend and go home together. But now, oh god, I’ll see her every day, I even wished that I have the same room assignment as her so I can see her every time.

 

"Hey!” She pulled me out of my thoughts; she's now standing in front of me. "You can stop running now, I already turned it off." I looked down and saw the treadmill already stopped working. This is so embarrassing; thank goodness it's only us here. ㅋㅋ "So, what do you think? Are you going or not?" She asked.

 

"I'm going." I said as I stepped down the treadmill, walking my way to where my bag is, and grabbed my towel, wiping my sweat off.

 

"Good, see you later. I'm going back to my apartment, let's meet at the lobby later 8pm then we'll go to the party together." She ran out the gym after telling me that, leaving me alone.

 

Not long after, I left the gym and stood in front of the elevator, tapped the 'down'. As the elevator arrived, I went in and tapped on the 7th floor. Anyway, it's my best friend’s extra apartment is where I’m going right now, she let me stay there whenever I want. No, it's not that I don't have anywhere to live, I have my own apartment and it's just a block away from here.

 

I immediately went into Hyoyeon's extra apartment and opened the closet, I left some of my clothes here, just in case I stay the night or I need to change. I picked a black sleeveless crop top, black-red flannel to top it, shorts to show my legs and black combat boots. Her attention is what I wanted tonight, even if it's only her attention I got, I’m good, and I’ll do anything to get it. I thought. Attention seeker, you say? Whatever, I don't care. I stood in front of the mirror straightening my clothes and fixing my hair.

 

 

 

I went to the lobby as I was done making myself pretty, although I don't need much as I’m really pretty without make up, I only had eyeliner. Conceited? Nah... That’s what everyone told me, I’m beautiful without even trying.

 

"Yoona!" I turned to the owner of the voice and saw Hyoyeon walking her way to me. "Let's go?" She asked and I just nod.

 

We left and went into her car; she has a driver to drive us to wherever the party is happening. She suddenly spoke. "I have a plan to get your crush's attention."

 

"How did you know I’m going to get her attention?" I asked, surprised that she know what I’m going to do later.

 

"I'm your best friend, and look at what you're wearing, it's obvious." She rolled her eyes at me. "You usually don't wear shorts when you don't want to, and look, you even wore eyeliner."

 

"Okay." I can't help but chuckle, my best friend really know me. "So, what's your plan?" I asked.

 

"You go dance with people, just make sure you dance at the spot where she can easily find you." She said. "While I will look if she put her attention to you, and then I’ll talk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter