40: One-sided

Revealing Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jessica POV]

 

As soon as I left Yoona's bedroom, I immediately made my way downstairs while wiping my fake tears, lucky enough she didn't follow me. I glanced at the bracelet she gave me before leaving her place.

 

It took me so long to get her to tell me about it, if I didn't make a way, I sure am she'll never open it up to me. I'm tired of waiting and waiting... and waiting. We aren't running out of time but we can't take it back even if we want to. I should do something instead of wasting time waiting for her to reveal everything, to confirm everything that Erika wrote for me.

 

Remember the day when Erika was going to surprise visit Taeyeon after her date with Tiffany? I received a hand-written letter exactly a week before.

 

I know you are breaking up with my twin, so please read this whole letter.

My twin has gone through many cruel things because of you. But she was insistent to fight for your relationship, too blinded by love that she won't even listen to me anymore. I can't see my twin in pain every time, it hurts me so much. I always wake up every midnight to her having nightmares, screaming for help and begging for someone to stay with her who is obviously you. It was my first time seeing her all miserable, mentally, emotionally and physically. I know you're also hurt seeing her like that, but there's nothing I can do for her but only this. Especially when she let herself get ruined by my best friend the time, like any other night, she came home beat up. I assume you'll take this as a cue to break things up with her soon, knowing how my best friend can be even if I already warned her.

I wrote this to tell you what's happening to my twin and to do us a favour. Please leave me and my twin alone, and I'll do the same for the both of us even though I know what she's capable of doing with her state. I'm sure the time you received this, I'm in her house doing what was said above. I just hope you do the same, thank you for the time and the bonding days we spent together.

 

I cried after reading the letter that time, but I didn't expect she'll be killed right after that - killed by her own twin, yet I was the one who got the blame. The one Tiffany chose to believe that I was really the reason Erika died, so I let her blame it all on me. I'm just too kind at the same time to expose Taeyeon right away that I chose the hard path, I lived my life with Tiffany treating me like I'm no friend of hers. We were in this together but she left me out of the plan, and so she and Taeyeon played it cool with Yoona, but I'm not an idiot to not realize what they were doing. They want me to play with them? Then I will play with them.\

 

After telling me the truth that they were only playing with me, I wasn't really affected but I felt the need to act like one for Yoona and Tiffany to see. I went with their plan although Tiffany left me out from the beginning, then she eventually took me back for who knows what reason. Maybe she got tired and thought of moving on instead of holding a grudge on me. I was taken by surprise when she has suddenly grown feelings for Taeyeon, to the point she became obsessed with her. Thankfully, Taeyeon didn't die from the drugs injected on her. Even if everything was only a part of the game, it certainly is not funny especially if it involves life or death situation, unless it's your last card. Well... thinking about it, I won't have any doubt to also do that if ever.

 

Despite Taeyeon and I's friendship, I'm still thinking of revealing Taeyeon's secret. Does she even treat me like one? Maybe it's only one-sided friendship? I don't really know what to say. But if she really consider me as a friend ever since, she would have admitted she was the one who killed Erika and didn't let me take the blame! I also waited for her to speak up but I got nothing, so I planned to squeeze the information out of my girlfriend since she also knew about it. I even got a bonus, she and Taeyeon ed too. What a complex situation we have!

 

Anyway, enough of those and let's go back to reality.

 

I saw Taeye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter