29: Unexpected Occurrence

Revealing Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Those written in grey colour are flashback.

 

 

[Yoona POV]

 

(Time skip: 3 years later)

 

Author is just kidding with you guys! It has only been 3 weeks and not 3 years. ㅋㅋ

 

We were working on Tiffany since last week when Jessica woke up. Yes, Jessica was sleeping for almost 2 weeks and thank goodness she woke up. We were really happy; her parents, me, Taeyeon, Yuri and Hyoyeon. Then, the doctor said she would stay for few more days to make sure my girlfriend is really okay. So, Jessica's head has finally been healed and she's fine; she got out of the hospital yesterday. And she can finally attend school by tomorrow.

 

I'm glad what happened to her didn't cause memory loss since the doctor told us about one of the possible outcomes of her head hitting against a fence.

 

Regarding Sunny, she went back home to her hometown. Sunny was my friend back in my previous school, I told her about Tiffany and what she did to us. She was sorry for us, and mad at Tiffany. She even told me that she thought she knows Tiffany a lot because Tiffany was her best friend but no, she doesn't know Tiffany anymore.

 

The Tiffany she knew was long gone ever since Tiffany thought, even claimed, that Jessica killed her girlfriend. Then, she used Taeyeon just so she won't feel that Erika is already dead and is still alive together with her. Tiffany can't accept the reality that her girlfriend is dead long time ago.

 

As for Taeyeon, she's coping up and is sleeping more peaceful than before. Her dreams of being ually harassed now gone. I see her smiling a lot lately, and she has this guy friend called Heechul she just met at school. She treated him like he's her brother, she even told me he acts like her twin and so, she won't ever lose contact with this guy. He reminds Taeyeon of her twin. And I'm very happy for her.

 

And you know what? There was an unexpected occurrence. Sooyoung likes Taeyeon, yes, you're reading it right, Sooyoung is into Taeyeon! How did I know? Oh, well...

 

I was on my way to the canteen with Hyoyeon, Taeyeon and Heechul. Yuri is not with us because she chose to stay in her classroom since she's one of the officers and they were organizing something for the English week. I stood and waited in queue for my turn to order our food while Taeyeon and Heechul stood at the side, talking to each other.

 

"Yoona!" I tried finding where the voice came from as I heard my name being called. And to my surprise, it was Sooyoung walking her way to me. "Hey." She greeted. I just looked at her, and that's when she took the signal for her to talk. "Hm... how should I start?" She kept quiet for a while before speaking again. "So, don't be mad at me anymore. I'm not even running after your girlfriend, she's all yours since long time ago. And I'm sorry for what happened in the canteen before."

 

A smile creeps its way to my lips. Can you believe that? This chopstick is apologizing to me? Ha! "Okay." I said, smiling. I let her know it's fine and it doesn't matter anymore.

 

"How's Jessica?" She asked concern evident in her eyes.

 

"She's fine, her head is healing."

 

"Tell her I said hi, okay?" She smiled.

 

"Okay."

 

I raised an eyebrow when I saw her eyes darted at my back. I looked where she's looking at and saw Taeyeon, making me smile. What made me smile even wider was when she asked: "What's her name?" Without even looking at me, her eyes were just focused on Taeyeon. "I like her." She said, straight-forward.

 

"Why don't you just ask her?" I rolled my eyes at her.

 

"W-What…?" She stuttered, making me chuckle.

 

"Why? Are you a coward now?? I'm giving you the permission, go to her before I change my mind." I put a fake impatient tone on my voice as I said.

 

"Oh my god... Thank you!" She playfully hit my shoulder before going to Taeyeon.

 

"Hi." Sooyoung greeted, causing Taeyeon and Heechul to look at her. I saw Heechul saying something to Taeyeon before going to me. Heechul joined me as we watch their interaction.

 

"H-Hello..." Aw, so cute. Taeyeon just stuttered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter