12: A Very Good Afternoon

Revealing Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Yoona POV]

 

It's the last period for the day and there's only two minutes left before dismissal. I kept all my things in my bag, preparing to leave the classroom. As the teacher let us out of the classroom, I immediately left and fished my phone out of my pocket. I missed Jessica. I thought as I dialled her number before placing my phone near my ear, excited to hear her voice even if it's just through a phone call. After few seconds, she picked up.

 

"Hello to you beautiful!" She said as she answered the call.

 

"Hello to you too gorgeous." I said back, a smile creeping its way to my lips. "Where are you?" I asked as I walked my way to the parking lot.

 

"I'm outside of my classroom. Why?"

 

"I missed you." I admitted.

 

"Aw... I missed you too."

 

"Let's see each other in my car."

 

"Okay, wait." She answered before ending the call.

 

As I arrived in front of my best friend’s extra car that I always use, I unlocked it and went inside, I started the engine and let the air conditioner make the atmosphere in the car cool. When I saw Jessica nearing my car, I reached for the car door and opened it for her. She went in and closed it. "Hey." She greeted and smiled as she stared at me in the eyes.

 

"Hey." I smiled, staring back at her. "How's your day?" I brought a hand to her face, caressing her cheek.

 

"Kind of boring…" She just sighed.

 

"Why? Your teacher doesn't teach well?"

 

"No," She leaned in, just leaving a little gap between us, and continued, "It’s because you're not there." She said before closing the gap between us, my lips welcoming hers.

 

When I was going to push my tongue past her lips, we pulled away as a knock was heard behind me. I turned to face my door and rolled the window down. "Uh... your pen, I’m sorry, I forgot to give it back to you earlier. And thank you for letting me borrow." She said as soft as always when she talks, handing me the pen.

 

"Ah, it's okay." I smiled and grabbed the pen. "Is there anything else?"

 

"Nothing…” She awkwardly chuckled before leaving.

 

I rolled the window up again and put my pen in my bag before looking at her. There's a scowl on her face, her arms are folded and she's looking in front. Omg! "Hey." I called her out.

 

"What?" She asked with a hint of irritation and jealousy in her voice, making me smile. She's so cute when she's jealous.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter