31: Appreciating an Art

Revealing Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jessica POV]

 

"Sooyoung seriously has too much gut to do that." I pertained to how Sooyoung acted and talked earlier with my mom, and laughed when we left the house, walking our way to the nearest mall here with our hands clasped together.

 

"Yeah, I think she really is into Taeyeon since she did that." My girlfriend said with a grin on her face.

 

"But if she dare hurt Taeyeon, I'll make sure she won't wake up the next day."

 

"And throw her in a place where wild animals will feast on her." She added.

 

"Oh, I like that idea." I chuckled.

 

While walking, she was rubbing the back of my hand with her thumb. I raised my hand that she was holding and rubbing, and looked at hers; veins are visible, especially when she's clenching her hand. Hmm... veiny hands... I like it. I smiled at the thought.

 

"What are you thinking and you're smiling like that?" She asked, looking at our clasped hand.

 

An idea came into my mind, making her raise an eyebrow as a smirk crept its way to my lips. I leaned in so close, just near her ear. "I miss your hand." I ily whispered before biting her earlobe softly, hoping it'll work.

 

"Y-Yah... we're in public!" I just smirked at her and let go of her hand as we arrived at the mall, we waited to get into the place since there are many people. As we entered the mall, she immediately run to me and gets my hand. "What's t-to miss about m-my hand?" She asked, stuttering.

 

I leaned in again, close enough for her to hear what I'm about to whisper. "I miss it in between my thighs." I pulled away after that and studied her face; she's blushing and biting her lower lip.

 

"What do you want to do first?" She asked, changing the topic but it's obvious she's still affected by what I whispered to her.

 

"Let's eat first. I know a newly opened restaurant here, let's try it out." I said before pulling her with me to the said place.

 

As we arrived there, we immediately went to the table at the corner of the newly opened restaurant and sat down. A nice-looking waiter approached and gave us the menu. "Good afternoon ladies! My name is Stefan and I'll be the one to serve you today." He lively introduced himself and smiled. "May I take your order?" He asked.

 

I took my eyes off him and started telling him my order, my girlfriend did the same. He repeated our orders to make sure, we just nod. He said it will take 15 minutes for our orders to be served and smiled before leaving us.

 

"Don't look at him like that." I heard from my girlfriend, jealousy and irritation evident at the tone of her voice, and I can't help but chuckle.

 

"Aw, don't be jealous my beautiful girlfriend."

 

"Who says I'm jealous?" She rolled her eyes. "But, yeah, I k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter