Author's Note

Revealing Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm not expecting everybody to read this, I just have something to say.

 

I know it's really inconsiderate of me to end Revealing Secrets just like what I did in Chapter 32 since I forgot a lot of ideas I've thought before, there are things still left unanswered (obviously haha), messed up rather, and I'll try to write it out to you nicely, so I decided just now that I will continue this fic.

 

As for the sequel that I published before which I also deleted, I'll just continue it here as it is also a continuation of what I've left. Well… if you've read Revealing Secrets 2 before I deleted it, it's only a glimpse of what's going to happen since I'm going to rewrite it. I even deleted everything about Revealing Secrets 2 because I got so mad and frustrated when I can't write anything out haha. I'm really a forgetful person but I'm going to try writing this fic without any plot and ideas I've thought out few months ago for this fic being left unused.

 

Anyway, I'm going to try updating this story as soon as possible and I am still refreshing my mind for all of those ideas to go back to me so I can carry on writing this fic. And that also mean that the check mark on the Subscriber's Access Only will also make a come back when I'm gonna publish the Chapter 33 of this fic! So remain subscribed for updates! :)

 

CAN'T WAIT FOR TAEYEON CB ON 18, TIFFANY CB ON 28 AND SEOHYUN BIRTHDAY ON 28 TOO. OH GOD. WHEN WILL GROUP CB? XD

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter