25: Dad Knows

Revealing Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jessica POV]

 

When I woke up, I looked at the clock on the wall, it says 9:58pm. "Holy sheep…" I bolted up, accidentally waking my girlfriend up beside me, and grabbed my clothes on the floor. "I'm sorry, go back to sleep, beautiful." I said and looked at her. It made me remember what we did earlier, just making love and made each other reach multiple intense , whispering 'I love you' in every kisses we had.

 

I forgot that I was going to wear my clothes and go home; I was going to do so when she suddenly spoke. "It's already late; I don't want you to walk alone in the dark streets on your way home." She said. "So, why don't you just stay the night?" I nod, considering what she said and I just fold my clothes.

 

"Okay, I will stay the night." I placed my clothes inside my bag and went back to bed beside her. Our bodies pressed against each other as I hug her tight around her waist, making her moan and cover our body with a comforter before hugging me back. And not long after, both of us fell back asleep.

 

The next morning, I pulled the soft object against my body− wait, soft object? I opened my eyes and saw what I was hugging, a pillow. I bolted up and saw the bathroom door open, revealing my beautiful girl. "Oh, you're awake. Good morning, gorgeous." She greeted and smiled. She hanged her towel before crawling her way to me as she got on the bed, and pecked me on the lips.

 

"Good morning to you too, but you're better than the morning, beautiful." I said and smiled back, making me catch a glimpse of her cheeks getting red. "You're blushing." I kissed her again, can't get enough of her lips.

 

"Take a shower now, gorgeous. I've prepared everything you need in the bathroom." She said as we pulled away from the kiss.

 

"Okay." I kissed her on the lips one more time before standing up, going to the bathroom to take a shower.

 

After showering, I saw her staring at me as I went out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around my body. I smirked as I thought of something; I unwrapped the towel around my body and threw it to her face, revealing me in my bra and undies only. She was smiling when she grabbed the towel off her and stood up, hanging it beside the towel she used earlier.

 

"Try wearing my clothes and let's see if it fits you well." She said and opened her closet, revealing a variety of clothes. I picked the pastel pink cropped jacket and white ripped jeans. I wore the clothes I picked out from her closet and felt her slap my as I pulled the zipper up. I closed her closet and looked at myself on the mirror. They all fit me well. "Now I know why I call you gorgeous." She said and her lips.

 

"Oh well, that's one of my other names." I ran my hand through my hair before facing her, kissing her on the lips.

 

As we pulled away, I grab my shoes and wear it on. "Let's go?" She asked after doing the same.

 

We left and walked our way to my house, our fingers intertwined together. I can't help but get nervous as I rem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter